3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimas2813 29.02.20 11:48 pm

Quests in the game . (Far Cry 5)

So I seized the region of Jacob , but before that, I had a couple of quests Eli , but I wasn't fulfilled and they done gone . It turns out that all the quests are impossible to implement due to scripted meetings with the heads of snakes ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RTYWD 29.02.20

I also have this trouble,there a job with a magazine some was a prisoner in the lair,when Eli was killed,the quest was gone,but the mission in the region all performed

P
POLKOVNIK2005 29.02.20

Yes, so it was only John. Digging the side effects and did not notice as the resistance of the pumped region. And they threw me on the final part with him. But after completing all quests not completed the task again activated. Eggs, prisoner, etc. will Now pass the Faith on the instructions and the side effects later.

J
JuliaPopova 29.02.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Why have they gone... but for how long could they recover? Immediately?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 29.02.20

JuliaPopova
Yes, when I went back to the town where the pastor, bartender, and cook. they gave the job. Yes there are bugs, it was on the instructions of preppers to save the hostages Cougar quiet them all extinguished, and the job is not read, had to go to the forest and approach the base with the other hand, appeared again bandyugany and I've already soaked themselves and the job was done.

J
JuliaPopova 29.02.20

POLKOVNIK2005
I have gone to the ends 2 of the task. I play Curling and today not updated the game MB this a bug

P
POLKOVNIK2005 29.02.20

JuliaPopova
And you have displayed in this location made 50/52?

J
JuliaPopova 29.02.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Will 39 of 41 when dorohoju remaining