3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FARADEL 29.02.20 11:48 pm

Characters (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Hello, tell me, does anyone have this problem? And what to do with it?

31 Comments
Sort by:
G
GuyverDark 29.02.20

What system? (What car is?)

T
Teranaft234 29.02.20

FARADEL
Offset) haven't seen it yet... the Language which was chosen, the game license/rip ?

M
MMMM 29.02.20

The same garbage! The game license.

D
DAMIR72rus 29.02.20

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4575/kw/hotfix

m
metalsoul 29.02.20

DAMIR72rus
and if not helped?

D
DAMIR72rus 29.02.20

then wait for when nvidia will release a video driver for this game!

S
Sandro_NSK 29.02.20

the same radishes, how to fix??

F
FARADEL 29.02.20

At the first start all the rules were

M
MMMM 29.02.20

DAMIR72rus
This does not solve the problem

M
McCready 29.02.20

I think the problem is not the driver. I have 385,69 and everything is fine with the game, and with the font. Win win 7x64.
Try this:
Disable Steam cloud services
Go to ► C:\Users\User Name\Saved GamesMachineGames\II Wolfenstein The New Colossus\base
Delete all files - all removed.
Restart your game

Well, just in case https://vulkan.lunarg.com/sdk/home#windows

In General, this Volcano all podnasral. )))

S
SonSur 29.02.20

The same characters are stupid for the place in the text. And by the way if no characters, the game and normal rushing. As they appear, the game hangs, frieze.

K
Keldian 29.02.20

already bombed these characters... like the current appear, go settings, put the resolution of 16:10, the game go, run as administrator, once the 2 characters go missing, then in the settings put the solution that you need, and DIN until the next failure, where 2 hours is enough when minutes 30)) far)

P
PIRAT69 29.02.20

Keldian
Well, so-and-play. Be content with what is. Others, and this is not present

K
Kvakensky 29.02.20

McCready
Simply delete the cfg file., why preserve the ruin? Personally, I helped, normal flight.

M
McCready 29.02.20

Kvakensky wrote:
why preserve the ruin?
So early in the game and no saves. No, I have all the rules. I read on one tracker.

M
MMMM 29.02.20

Kvakensky
Did not help, start to play - the font is normal, after a couple of minutes-the characters. ((

a
astin05 29.02.20

The attention of dudes who have problems with the font as I have , by long and painful picking your game, I finally fucking figured out what the trouble was. in General guys install this
Спойлерhttps://vulkan.lunarg.com/sdk/home#windowsверсию 1.0.61.1 and it should arbeiten and by the way, I almost forgot , after you install sdk vulkan gave me increase fps in 10 try guys . and delete the old config in the folder with the save C:\Users\имя user\Saved GamesMachineGames\II Wolfenstein The New Colossus\base , namely a file called Wolfenstein II The New ColossusConfig.cfg
just put the compatibility mode to win7 and run as administrator. for file NewColossus.exe

n
notrained 29.02.20

astin05
Really helped!! Thanks man ))

w
wild ass 29.02.20

Yes delete the cfg as described above and all really helped

G
GrN weeD 29.02.20

astin05
Did as you described, now hangs after the screen saver bellows (repak). Do not know what the problem is?)