3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0nsul 29.02.20 11:49 pm

No visible signs of call (Dark Souls 2)

The first time passed the game completely, saw 10-15 characters appeal almost every third bonfire, often Pvp were easily invaded other people's worlds and never has there been such that the world has not been found. New Game+ successfully scored, created a new character in a normal game.. and I do not see any sign of appeal and not the worlds for invasion. However, I see the spirits of other players and their messages. It got to the point that I saw a spirit that is literally dressed exactly the same as I (in theory pumped at the same rate) as it leaves the sign of the call and disappears. I have this sign, naturally saw. Checked with estimated graphs scatter LVL heroes, I'm going to LVL 5 above average player, but it is within the margin of error. The memory of the souls must match the level and eat all the souls at once what I find.
What could be the problem? No sign of call and a single break in 20 hours new games never saw.
146 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solidor_Hawke 29.02.20

They say it's soft the ban on the DS server. The symptoms at least are the same.

K
K0nsul 29.02.20

All things are possible. By the way, off topic, but maybe someone will be interested. Today's list of Champions, of the order of Champions saw a clever cheater. All stats are 99, but the level 132. All such bypassed protection. The leaderboards every 5 Champions with 99 stats, by the way )

F
FeuerEagle 29.02.20

you order Champions? if so then just because of this signs and no.
and Yes, there is a selection of players not on the level, and the level of the memory of souls, ie all the souls that the player has received all-time

K
K0nsul 29.02.20

FeuerEagle
wait wait wait, the first time I went through the game consisting in the order of the Champions of the 95% of the game and could keep calling. Perhaps it was possible before the first patch, but on LVL 39 for me, even the boys bells is not called and do not call me if I enter into their Covenant. It is clearly not in the order of Champions.

F
FeuerEagle 29.02.20

K0nsul
try to check come out of the Covenant and look for signs. and signs look where bosses not killed

K
K0nsul 29.02.20

Yes, already tried. And ringers signed up and ran another 3 hours after writing the post. No I did not cause nor I have no one to call. Most likely the theory of soft ban confirmed.

V
Viktorvi 29.02.20

Solidor_Hawke
I thought so too(I also have no signs of the call) until today I have not seen 2 characters and quietly encouraged these players to Pvp, that is clearly not a soft ban, which according to rumors it eliminates any interaction with the players. as the connection went fine. I also once was called using a different symbol(thus the other characters again, I have not seen). Campaign the game is just a shitty system with memory shower debugged and therefore is not sees anyone. We are waiting for patches.

P. S my level is 161, the memory of the shower about 4 mil

F
FeuerEagle 29.02.20

on ng+ with the memory for 3 million. and 140 lvlom perfectly finds and encourages all.
maybe you're wearing a ring that is sold by the cat in majula to search for players?

K
K0nsul 29.02.20

Viktorvi
Of course, you give me hope, but it looks very suspicious. Others because everything is okay, and I stream what is left for the sake of curiosity I looked, there are 2-4 white sign at fires + sometimes 1 red. And on the bridge in the iron fortress hell and sodomy so far. But I have zero. That new character from 39 to 59 are swung, checked that the old New Game+ character. Stupidly there is no sign, it's sad.

K
K0nsul 29.02.20

FeuerEagle
They sell her some kind of ring that helps to find players who chose one God (passed the game two and a half times and found no God), but I never wore nirazu. Gray is semi-circular.

F
FeuerEagle 29.02.20

K0nsul
when you wear a ring there is a list of the climbs of the gods, choose any, and will appear the signs of those who chose the same.
I yesterday I also ran across the bridge of the citadel in search of the dragon's remains and found nothing, but when I removed this ring from a bunch of characters

K
K0nsul 29.02.20

FeuerEagle
thank you for the info, but as you can see, I have not the ring

K
K0nsul 29.02.20

Ran a couple of hours with red thread on the finger, which increases the chance of invasion to my world. Also useless.

F
FeuerEagle 29.02.20

K0nsul
still as a variant try to use a bone of order, say helps
and from the thread of little help because almost no one intrudes. red eye is very rare

K
K0nsul 29.02.20

It also tried. Breaks Internet I had, I didn't lival from the fight. The bone of order writes that it is impossible to use. Tried to use her hollow and man in Majula, Mezhdumire grandmothers, in Mezhdumire on the altar at the beginning of the game. Now you can't use

F
FeuerEagle 29.02.20

K0nsul
well then, don't even know how to help you can really ban.

S
SpitfireD 29.02.20

K0nsul
Okay, but if the ban, for what?

V
Viktorvi 29.02.20

K0nsul
Even as an option on account of the lack of signs of a call. I read in English. forums that some players play these characters loads from the server only after 20-40 minutes! standing on the spot where they should appear, that is, on the face of trivial problems with the servers( which by the way are all live right now :)
So don't worry. This is clearly a problem with the servers or the game. The incentive on the forums people go crazy from problems with the call. Lots of people also no signs of the call, many of them disappeared immediately after the patch 1.02. So wait and hope

K
K0nsul 29.02.20

Di Vi
For lvl 838 with the first passage.

K
K0nsul 29.02.20

Viktorvi
I was googling a lot of foreign forums, but found only a few hints to the soft ban, and one denied. Am I that lucky? )