3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
golden_wind 29.02.20 11:50 pm

Not looking for a lobby for survivors (Dead by Daylight)

Greetings to all, this topic is actually a cry for help. For a month and I can't play for the survivors. Every time I click join lobby, in its place there waiting, all buttons cease to be active, that is, I even games can not get out. Helps only alt+F4 or the task Manager. So please help me in every way. PS for maniac no such problems, friends with this game, the region change didn't help, exceptions in the firewall for this game.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lomon 29.02.20

Possible solutions:
1. Try to reinstall the game.
2. Delete the folder DeadByDaylight here: C:\Users\ИМЯ\AppData\Local
I will say that I'm not experienced, but perhaps these methods will help. Here recently climbed the configs Folder (2 way), something screwed up, and I do not run. )))

i
i dnt think so 29.02.20

_TORNADO_
Do everything as written above, and remove more of C:\Users\ИМЯ\AppData\Roaming folder EasyAntiCheat, I once helped, if not help, then write support to the game.

H
HischnikiDushTV 29.02.20

Can't find a lobby for surva
when running a search with friends , no problems there . but if one is looking for endlessly (waited 30 minutes for test) , but if survival with friends and start one begins to long to load. the contrary is that you cannot cancel the search
help

P
Pro Gamer 123 29.02.20

try to verify the game cache or change the region the incentive