3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheMatryoshkaCat 29.02.20 11:50 pm

People help (DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue)

I know bad English, what do I need to do in order to the goblins to the castle to get?in the beginning
75 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lil_G. 29.02.20

Does anyone know how to get the quest: T. G. I. W. Birthday Song ?

T
TUTMOS 3 29.02.20

People how to get into the catacombs?Where books take?

S
Scvorec 29.02.20

THUTMOSE 3
In the library in the first town there are three books on the shelves are red.
Please)

T
TUTMOS 3 29.02.20

Scvorec.ATP much.

m
mixail24 29.02.20

Lantros
need to find pen ,ink ,toilet paper in the inventory to combine them together to get a fake ID! in the West of the entrance is the area with the slugs,kill them, and listen to the conversation of the orcs ,the one in the toilet have to say the secret password.Here with him ID talk to the Orc at the movable gate,it should work!

p
patrickos 29.02.20

hi all please tell me how to fix this problem as I play a few hours then get out the game is automatically saved and then I used it more in this conservation can not enter the game just simply crashes,have to start but they think every time is stupid,I passed half of the game and there is a problem help

m
mixail24 29.02.20

Lil_G.
in strasfogel is TINA the seller of the pellet( in the first part was Taco quest with her) ask her a cake for his birthday,she will sing a song, remember, and sing it to the administrator!LIKE SO

f
flex_8888 29.02.20

Is no one interested in this game?!? I passed the first part and almost a second! There are people who went through this part to answer questions on the passage? If you have any questions, and I'm ready to answer...
PS I went to murder Santa at the North pole!

m
mixail24 29.02.20

please help to get the quest T. G. I. W. uniform!!!!!!!!!!! where to take normal shape? THANKS in advance!

f
flex_8888 29.02.20

You should have 6 buttons (well, I have them at the time was I do not remember where as it passes apparently), in the building of the plant to kill these little orcs or whatever they are, from the clothes, gaining 6 costumes and combine them with 6 buttons! That's all! If you have more questions write...

m
mixail24 29.02.20

costumes ripped from the orcs they are not combined with buttons.how many orskov didn't kill any normal suit drew.

T
TUTMOS 3 29.02.20

Tell me how to use an outbuilding at the end of the game?

T
TUTMOS 3 29.02.20

mixail24.Normal suit you'll find in a separate room-examine all around.And to get the buttons sulky in a ragged suit of Orc in the menu,and in the same menu to appear on the button.Connect in the same menu, a nice suit and buttons.

f
flex_8888 29.02.20

What kind of mini - outbuilding???
I also have a question, I killed Santa at the North pole loaded with crap from a stone(last) and gave it to the interest of the researcher(which is near the bottom of the toilet at the North pole), in return he gave me kakieto gloves(type something about teleportation using them) IIiii what's next. This type of says all good-bye Adios thank you... And what to do next???
And the task remained unfulfilled in the journal...

T
TUTMOS 3 29.02.20

flex_8888.This building he won't let you!And use it to enter the menu items and walknut it teleporters to the moon

f
flex_8888 29.02.20

So I stepped... Thank you!

f
flex_8888 29.02.20

All went through the whole game!!! Very interesting!!! I recommend to anyone!

O
Olaf666 29.02.20

PLIZ help, how to get all the buttons or how they are translation part of the talent. When the connection was only 4, where to get more 2 don'T KNOW!!!
Already tired of running everywhere...

O
Olaf666 29.02.20

Olaf666
Found 1 saleswoman Taco got...

m
mixail24 29.02.20

Olaf666
from ragged uniform to do the buttons. the mouse double-click and one costume change a single button!