3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zakkon13 29.02.20 11:51 pm

Luchbox (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Good day dear ghosts, please tell me inexperienced, these battle boxes only for real money can buy? And in General, the weapon that drops from luchboxes you can get another way?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sandro_NSK 29.02.20

Zakkon13
Yes, I'm very interested?

B
BOISKAUT 29.02.20

Zakkon13
Sandrock
No, you can get only Donat.

Z
Zakkon13 29.02.20

BOISKAUT
Okey, I understand the same applies to operatives of the rainbow?) Is there some sort of handy list that you can get only Donat?)

d
dmll 29.02.20

Zakkon13
You go to the page where the boxes on the left will say that it is possible to and will open a steam browser, load your profile and there will be a list of what you got, and what is not!

s
solo837 29.02.20

Zakkon13
Weekly testing of the community where the reward periodically is luchbox, absolutely for free

Z
Zakkon13 29.02.20

solo837
And this is the only way to get this box right?)

s
solo837 29.02.20

+for the money, as mentioned above

Z
Zakkon13 29.02.20

solo837
Thanks for the info, I've already asked above, but maybe you could help. Skins operatives from rainbow 6, too, only luchboxes? And another question necesaary themes, synchromystic can only be done through a drone or a pair of binoculars? I mean as in future soldier is it possible to use this feature.

s
solo837 29.02.20

Zakkon13
As for the rainbow don't know, I don't have it. To tag enemies for synchronized shot through the drone, binoculars or through the scope of weapons under the condition that the enemies have already been observed in a drone or binoculars