3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spirin Evgeniy 29.02.20 11:51 pm

To watch any movies or TV shows you sorry?

to watch any movies or TV shows you sorry? spent your time to view this or other nonsense
28 Comments
Sort by:
h
hogdog 29.02.20

Blood guilty dogs or dog here depends on the translation... it's pretty much ruined my psyche in childhood. Now sugar from the noodle-people. At first everything was fine, but I had no idea what was waiting for me near the middle. The first bell was a Capitalist pig on a leash - Well... - I thought - the post-Apocalypse and all, well, what's the big deal, it happens.... And then in a few episodes, they... then they... they... That's how I got the gap pattern.

The Avengers: Cap against the Tin and finally X-Men - the worst shit in the last 5 years have not seen.
Still sorry about all those viewed serials with ORT, there was no choice, but still. Hacienda, the rich, Wedding ring (Evgeniya Chirkova – LETI) and another huge pile of substandard.
Okama ga Kill and many are the same and stupid gorelnikov.
Forcing - fourth and fifth part, all the rest will not even look.
Sonic X in Kazakh.

In fact, the bad and the fallen series/movies a lot, but to spare... well, this. I now just dropou if you see not. Dropped the flash, daredevil, supernatural, dragon ball, the walking piece, fairy tail, escape, Sasa and everything is fine, I'm happy.

E
Eternal Traveller 29.02.20

Passengers, the latest Star trek, the Force awakens" and some of netflixs series (never more).
Another large part of the oeuvre of Uwe Boll and the last picture Mikhalkov, most Marvel movies.

A
Alaks 29.02.20

The bad news, with a bad end.

M
MelShlemming 29.02.20

Instruments of death. City of bones

W
Waffen 29.02.20

Game of Thrones is the first and most obvious that comes to mind.Well, movies games

V
Vampire_98 29.02.20

Series Beowulf !

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.02.20

hogdog wrote:
Still sorry about all those viewed serials with ORT, there was no choice, but still. Hacienda, the rich, Wedding ring (Evgeniya Chirkova – LETI) and another huge pile of substandard.
OMG how is it possible to watch? O_o

Sonic X in Kazakh.
Really?! &)

hogdog wrote:
I now just dropou if you see not. Dropped the flash, daredevil, supernatural, dragon ball, the walking piece, fairy tail, escape, Sasa and everything is fine, I'm happy.
So, go through the list...
The points you accrue for your drops:
Flash -1 (great series), Daredevil -1 (seriously? cool the series), Supernatural +1 (agree with this), the Walking Dead +1 (bullshit about zombies, the best film to watch), Dragon Ball -1 (great anime, you're just not in the subject), Fairy Tail -1 (also normal).
And something like, I don't understand... in Short, the final score you mine, unconditionally true, position: -2 points. Fail 8)

s
saa0891 29.02.20

Well, the last is of course Assassin's Creed long ago I was in a movie this crap was not looking,did not think that Yubiki make such a slag,which does not reflect the actual elements of the series,and indeed the film is very weak,the ending really suck.

r
requiemmm 29.02.20

many of the same stupid gorelnikov and (C) Probably hundreds of so half, half with any prevoznemogaya shkolotoy, sane of which were a dozen. Was a story in the Wick, seems to be our kamikaze was called. So brew the same! :) But that's okay, after 400-500 titles happy new Cardoso or voice acting or something, at the same time just know that I look kind of crap and time sorry. But you have to watch...like stomps, Kaak of playasia, but need to mow!(C)
Still it was all kintz category B and below, like that stupid fighter games with a machine gun in the form of a prosthesis, whatever it is:)) something from Uwe, our ball I watched BloodRayne I think, a rare quality Debrise. It was a series even, an octopus, remember? Too tedious to remember, but I watched...one episode and you get sleepy, go to sleep. A lot of TV shows since the late 90s - early zero on TV, from those that were purchased for a penny for the old and spun five times, however did not have much choice, three of the channel does not clear up. The picture or the sound is gone - knock on the lid did not shake the lamp, pull and insert harnesses. Pipe village - add some steam gas on Latre. It was 312й Record, the most popular and enduring TV postsovka...we are generally taught from the cradle to build a life to lose a third of its are no options, because the day you busy with all sorts of shit, and then it's dark and only the TV or my computer.

v
vanyaq95 29.02.20

TV series the flash,arrow,legends of tomorrow.

D
DreamFAW 29.02.20

The Walking Dead - classmates highly praised, in the end, through all the seasons, except the last one, but the fun has not received, though has repeatedly said that will be much more interesting. And I here on the contrary the first two seasons more or less like the following at all, no development of the plot, one fight between groups of people, no survival, no the cure, no attempt to understand what happened - only fights, blood, guts, and nothing more. But the popularity of the series is clear - most people loves action, blood, guts, more preferably more nudity (Hello game of thrones). But I do not like such unnecessary cruelty.
More about viewing the Lord of the rings sorry, I understand that the movies are good, but just not my thing.
Not long ago, the company watched the passion of the Christ, very sorry for the time spent, I'm not a religious person.))
That's it for now, I try not to watch all in a row, so I regret not a lot. Before something to watch carefully studying the reviews of the movie/series and look to these reviews was reasonable and not just like, not like.

V
Vaporizer [LB-1] 29.02.20

It's hard to remember everything, because every slag immediately disappears.
Somewhere on the surface of lies the TV series Gotham and Defiance (I do not remember as in Russian). Last medlenno was falling into the garbage, although it was always something attractive. Probably the TV series Under the dome, although it is realize by the end of the second (?) season and start to watch the beginning of the third.

h
hogdog 29.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
OMG how is it possible to watch? O_o
Not that I was purposefully looking, but see - saw, now I want to unsee back, something does not work.
Flash -1 (great series), Daredevil -1 (seriously? cool series)
No, this is the superhero marvel is trash for kids +6 +12, which rented for profit, shoot specifically in such a way that after seeing one episode, you would have to watch another to find out what's the Punisher?, and then what would went back to the movies and donatel money in cash fees. There are plenty of good superhero series, much deeper, fresh and interesting, such as Heroes or 4400, or... something else was... It, well it's a little different. And this DIY in haste, a conveyor.
Dragon Ball -1 (great anime, you're just not in the subject)
No, you are not in the subject. I watched DB, DB:Z and DB:Kai, DB:GT, and 30 DB series:Super. And that's on 30 series I dropped in, when I realized that Sayan is just unteachable stupid bastards, all, without exception. No, I realized this much earlier, but there was hope... but no, alas, the 600 series is the same shit dragon. Toriyama is gay. While the first DB is good, very good, and for the 86-89 years, so do the pearl, but the rest, alas, shit.
Fairy Tail -1 (also normal).
No, not normal. 136 the first series I looked for three days. Funkist - ft. and Tenohira - Hero - 2 best opening theme. Passed dzhva years came the second season. I include the 176(?) series and just don't understand what's going on, what happened, how I used to look this stupid ssaninu. Fan service, dialogue, jokes, the concentration of the stamps and vile atmosphere. Maybe the series has slipped due to the fact that they started another Studio, and maybe he was like this, I don't want to check it out. In between seasons I looked Rave Master from the same author... complete shit. It is the reflection of Rave Master I saw in the second season, the memories, the first season is also not very different, a direct 1:1.
And something like, I don't understand...
Escape = Prison Break. Dropped in season 4. First - 10/10, the second 8/10, the third is 7/10.
Piece = One Piece. Dropped in recently barely defeated the 750 series, all, I've had enough. The first series of commercials 120, to output commands to the Grandlayn, very fit and tube, and then the series caught up with the manga and started down, and drag the 4 series at one shot.
Sasao = SAO, sword art online. 2 season 24 series can be divided into 4 parts for 12 series. Part 1 - 9/10 if not for the beginnings of garesnica, and so 8/10. Could and ten to try, but instead washed down the plot, which would be enough for 120 series, in dvenadtsatistrunnye, well done. Part 2 gets 6/10 for Boobs younger sister. Part 3 - 5/10 for tsundere-the Kuder in meganeko. Well, 4 part - 2/10 just too wild for thrash metal, something on the level of the mighty Rangers, or even higher, and it dropped.

A. Soldier of Light taschemta can explain any movie or TV show, treat, if that ; ]

u
urban.kalabanovich 29.02.20

Rumble in Manila.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.02.20

strange question
if what I had desired at that moment I watched it and spent time not such did not seem
if I thought there was some wild obscenity is not worthy of my pitch eyes I started to change channels and watch ads PEK-PEK
and remember the name of the slag is even more strange
however, it was a pair of filmcow which I bought and as a result was forced to comprehend them
one kind is called Viking and there was such a kosmonaft from outer space landed on zemzaru matuku and zbezhala his alien parasite AZM of svetica. and neither gun nor sword lazerny damask didn't take it but the kid was not as simple as Drake's face and clean larvae her face.
a movie about some kind of the last Roman Legion, the 9th like that. I thought normal about a historical type movie Alexander and there American Tremec.
lastly, like our domestic movie. che was there I do not recall for sure. there was lyricia dogs and other dirty nobles staged a RAID on an Orthodox piece of land of the mother. Yes some besieged fortress. but were there any that Vanek but he was not Dyck face of clay molded gun face and the poles Tama warehouse with gasoline pozoval skillful volley and the knights of the cruise there all buried.
if to take in comparison a movie ooot Brokeback mountain, for example. there grafon, nature is beautiful. the camera work felt.
from this I came to an interesting conclusion ohohoho what better filmcow hoping to maybe buy.
and no longer time to feel sorry and publa on it so ineptly wasted
and could games play.

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.02.20

hogdog wrote:
And that's on 30 series I dropped in, when I realized that Sayan is just unteachable stupid bastards, all, without exception.
Well, just say that I watched the DB series, and that is why, as I think I said you don't get it? )) Because I thought that you watched a couple episodes and gave something sucks. A misunderstanding with your submission, not mine. But it is, by the way. And now to the point: about unteachable and stupid - I agree, they are blunt, as does Goku. And that in the original DB when I was a child and then later.
Always wondered why after the battle with Friboi, in a span of 3 years between the Saga of the androids, they didn't want to myself, finally, immortality?! Would be unkillable and even more. Of course, the answer is stupid, he is: then the series would not be so interesting. If the balls already can resurrect anyone, immortal Goku and his friends were too boring )) But nevertheless. Realism suffers...
Have Toriyama do the blackouts. He wrote a story about osaru (Sayan with tails), then Freezes completely forgot about tails, not even explaining anything. And those moments are enough. For example, when Piccolo says I've taught you, Gohan. Yes of course,... the most important focus forgot to teach. Makankosappo kind called ) Rail Quake 2 from the finger, well...

hogdog wrote:
then the series caught up with the manga and started down, and drag the 4 series at one shot.
The same in the DB Saga about the Hint, battle Frisii. Terribly stretched in the original DBZ. Their five minutes before the explosion of the planet lasted about three hours battle and talk ) of Course it's annoying...

hogdog wrote:
can you explain in any movie or TV series
Oh yeah. Well... 8)

The Chronicles Of Shannara? Do you like it?
Series Hundreds of the rules or not? How about Under the dome?
Series Incorporated - is it worth watching?
The same question about the new Emerald City, Dark matter and Believe...

A
Ankuzya 29.02.20

Something's wrong with Kevin
Yes, I do really want to see and don't know why all of a sudden started this. Now periodically reminded of the weakness of the protagonist, which led to the tragedy, and becomes very unpleasant.

No regrets, but not happy that at the request of watching the Game of thrones. I like cynical realism turns away, although the story itself captivates the world.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.02.20

No.If not interested,close and delete

V
Vaporizer [LB-1] 29.02.20

Recently watched the new Guardians of the galaxy. It was from such considerations that I was waiting for the movie-entertainment on one evening but so many cliches and dull action I probably never seen anywhere else. Hello, Marvel? What are you doing?

A
Ananas67 29.02.20

Batman Vs. Superman, 3 hours of life spent was in vain...