3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kleptoo 24.09.19 12:59 pm

No sound in the game! (Metro: Last Light)

Found the problem: Rearranging the system after all drivers are installed, the first toy was Metro estessno. Tried 2 Repack, one you, another stupid repak. After starting the game sound just no! In the volume mixer Metro is not displayed, other sounds in apps(any). Solutions do not yet know. This hat is not only me alone there, so I think you should understand!
34 Comments
Sort by:
q
qvan.ru 24.09.19

wood zvukovuhu updated?

k
kleptoo 24.09.19

qvan.ru
I like the system set, just the stock ROM with the wood used. He told me the network did(I router) and the sound is made(Realtek)

s
stas0859 24.09.19

kleptoo
try more if Realtek put Driver Genius prog) It can newer find)

k
kleptoo 24.09.19

stas0859
Now I will try, if possible, or fail, I will report!

k
kleptoo 24.09.19

stas0859
The Drava was new, but good unfortunately no. Will something else to try=(

s
stas0859 24.09.19

kleptoo
And in the settings of the card climbed and sound NVIDIA fire wood did not put,maybe some sort of conflict) And see which device is the default)

k
kleptoo 24.09.19

stas0859
I wanted the BIOS to see about this because before flashing the BIOS the mother Board, I have worked with sound. Most likely there is an assumption that the settings where it is cleared and need to return them, try to understand...

a
arhihronicus 24.09.19

Greetings to all.
There was no sound and that would not do, the sound did not appear.
Put directx_Jun2010_redist updating DirectX it can not be called.)
And sound appeared!

k
kleptoo 24.09.19

arhihronicus
Check...

a
arhihronicus 24.09.19

Referring now my Yandex disk
http://yadi.sk/d/EmOnK-xq4uI48

k
kleptoo 24.09.19

arhihronicus
All thanks, helped! Topic can be closed!

R
Raffaell2013 24.09.19

Not helped!!! Unpacked in System32, like there should. Sound Asus Xonar DG

B
Barathrum.rus 24.09.19

help ,we can Repack Galimov but after 30 min of passage,stalknulsya this problem,reaching the 1st place (where de subway car lowered damqatum down,and the room next to where you sit a lot of soldiers and close to Custer more) and THEN BAM lost the sound,starts, wildest lags,and the hero Nepliget and he crouches and Newsted!!OO! I have neprobyval nefiga, and after 15 minutes stopped shipping the game type from error... THAT OUR RASCHKE IN ROLANDIA NEVER can't do NEPUGANYE IGORI (even on the headstock of Astici),wait for swing repak other,on every occasion has replaced the wood on the beta 320е.No one has a trouble fiction?

i
ivan copral 24.09.19

Also faced with this problem , have installed many Repack and all no sound.
Please tell me what the final installation folder specify directx_Jun2010_redist

i
ivan copral 24.09.19

The guys solved the problem with sound! Who need help contact skype: krosing1

C
Cerber-12 24.09.19

I also had a problem with the sound, it was but it was late or even missing. Updated drivers for sound and all passed.

g
goshan15g 24.09.19

guys help me install the driver still not work please help

g
goshan15g 24.09.19

well guys help really want to play

S
Subzero48 24.09.19

I know where to directx_Jun2010_redist unpack in any empty folder and find the file there dxsetup.exe and to run it.

K
KOOALKUA 24.09.19

downloaded from mechanics Park (in a search engine is there) all work and sound too, BUT stsuka trouble is that , in the menu, Claudia standards, Robit, and he the bed stood(at the beginning) funtsikliruet the mouse and the keyboard is completely silent, even the ESC ignore , writes only for movement press N\Oh N\O,etc. are not moving ,nothing takes going nowhere, boys th can I tupanul ENLIGHTEN BLIIIIIIIIIN