3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slashur 1998 01.03.20 12:50 am

starcraft 2 lotv by xatab (StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void)

Please give the latest update from Repack by xatab there is offline co-op mode?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Yamp 01.03.20

Slashur Entertainment
Now how would a free license... And co-op mode too...

S
Slashur 1998 01.03.20

Alex Yamp
I purely with bots to play the collabo need!

A
Alex Yamp 01.03.20

Slashur Entertainment
so it is with the licenses all have... and as commanders, and pure races against the AI. Everything is customizable and everything is free.

S
Slashur 1998 01.03.20

Alex Yamp
okay thank you

S
Slashur 1998 01.03.20

Alex Yamp
how many in battle nete it weighs?

A
Alex Yamp 01.03.20

Slashur Entertainment
XS... I Have installed all 3 parts and add-ons about the Novo. Downloading from the battlnet, you'll lose less time than downloading and installing any Repack that no one knows how it will work.

S
Slashur 1998 01.03.20

Alex Yamp
I only trust 1 the Repack but I am not sure what you already have fresh updates for it,or he stopped making ' em!

S
Slashur 1998 01.03.20

Alex Yamp
as for the map editor to create something without the Internet,I'm just not always online?

A
Alex Yamp 01.03.20

Slashur Entertainment
XS, I have not went there and not remember. Try to turn off the Internet and go into offline mode. There he see that as being done. Developed just changed the interface with the latest updates...

S
Slashur 1998 01.03.20

Alex Yamp
okay thank you

L
Lambert1378 01.03.20

The question is not quite in the topic. If on one computer to deliver the license and pirates, among them there will be no conflict?

D
D1_ 01.03.20

Lambert1378
if you want to cheat against bots pirates. And so there was a conflict between the games install to different drives\sections.
For example I have
D:/games/pirates
L:/games/litsuha
PS there are no conflicts. Just before the start of the pirate disables the blizzard client

V
Vasilian 01.03.20

Who knows what the map editor run? When you start popping up the warning that you need to log-in batlle net and then use an editor who knows how to get around that?