3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 01.03.20 12:50 am

falout4 does not support sli (Fallout 4)

as it turned out folaut 4 does not support sli. In 2016, hmm. and do not say that the system of 2 cards who do not need now a lot who have 2 video cards. Especially now gash in dx12 that can mold from AMD+NVIDIA. Now a system of 2 cards will be even rasprostranenie but such major games as fallout 4 is not supported. That is laziness of the developers? write what you think
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 01.03.20

I think that the connection of the two cards is powerful, but even the developers themselves are kosyachat with sli

R
Roman Belyalov 01.03.20

And whence such information? How to verify a download? Can try two 980 in Sli zatestit.

X
X-Angel 01.03.20

everything works fine in NVIDIA inspector offered Sli compatibility bits (DX1x) 0x080000F5 for фола4

f
forkiller 01.03.20

X-Angel
One video card just resting, loaded 15%, the other 99%

f
forkiller 01.03.20

Roman Belyalov
try promonitor amps. using msi afterburner

S
Slava Homa 01.03.20

X-Angel
How is it in the Inspector to expose ? can detail , and then I slay not working , the laptop with two 755м and sees the current one , the Guys tell someone what to do AAA)))

A
An-Si Carto 01.03.20

Slava Homa
Lord Rock: panel in the nVidia SLI settings, you need to put to Execute an alternative construction of frame 2.
But there will be unpleasant consequences, such as:
Spoiler
If there are, then in nvidia inspector, find profile Fallout 4 in SLI (down the list) change lines to these:
Spoiler
Waiting for normal support, instead of these crutches.

f
forkiller 01.03.20

An-Si Carto
damn well it nafig such consequences and why sli does not work for simple when on max performance in 3d settings, SLI in the driver ?I do not rummage in all these strings and codes
PS And why are all the women play??

M
Mercurionio 01.03.20

forkiller
Ass love to watch.
Wait for the wood normal. And do not worry.

S
Slava Homa 01.03.20

An-Si Carto
Thanks all set up as you , 60 fps got ! )

E
Edvins 01.03.20

I have a SLI Geforce GTX 680 4Gb each - issue on ultra 50-70 fps.

R
Roman Belyalov 01.03.20

forkiller
Do a full SLI did not work on the 980. Had to include a to Perform the alternative construction is frame 2. Up to 4k 38-60 fps (average closer to 60). From the top, as I understand it, is a lock to 60.

f
forkiller 01.03.20

Roman Belyalov
it's in NVIDIA inspector to enable run alternative build or in the NVIDIA driver control panel?

A
AleksB 01.03.20

forkiller
Using control Panel"NVIDIA - Manage 3D settings - Software configuration(where to find folic 4.EXE) - Mode multiprocessor rendering and put- take an alternative construction of frame 2.

f
forkiller 01.03.20

AleksB
SPS, I'll try. And that one none loaded at all and the other only 27% tenses

A
Asur2000 01.03.20

I have the GTX 690. The game involved only one processor. All the methods described have tried. No results have not seen. Are there any ideas how to enable second processor on the graphics card? Thank you in advance.