3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruslan Sautkin 24.09.19 12:59 pm

Ships-planes (Rebel Galaxy Outlaw)

how many of them, who knows?
rushed the game sat on the fighter and fly it like a fool new cars no(((
the mission of the prevention can not do it! knocked.
where and how to use transport who knows?) thanks in advance)
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
suvorovv 24.09.19

The stations down there see - REM.Doc,New ships,Jobs.They are few,like 6-7 pieces.

R
Ruslan Sautkin 24.09.19

severov
I can only see the ships from the seller 4 and all(((
that is 5

s
suvorovv 24.09.19

Ruslan Sautkin
Yes indeed 5 pieces,specially climbed and looked,can be developed and then add,although it is doubtful,remain on mododelov hope at the nexus, there are mods,but only on skins.

s
suvorovv 24.09.19

Such as fuck,knocked from all sides,even sometimes not to understand who will lay me this game until better times,and finally me interface in the game is not like the management too.

V
Vyxyxol 24.09.19

Ruslan Sautkin wrote:
I can only see the ships from the seller 4 and all(((
that is 5
If the whole game only 5 ships, then it's a failure. On the first system flew who? Maybe there their ships there?

s
suvorovv 24.09.19

Visited 3 systems in 1 nd the same ships,in the 2nd generally do not sell, but there is a black market in 3rd, Eric called,you can buy a station for $ 250 thousand,I bought but there isn't nichrome at all,flew to repair the repeater and I put out there,and it's on the lowest difficulty level,the campaign I nubyara.

R
Ruslan Sautkin 24.09.19

cheats podehali right now I will try to perform the impossible we can in the plot open...
the last hope (((

v
vinsent0loy 24.09.19

four modifications of the ships from the initial 5 with the exception of the tomb, there are more nichrome...
disappointment well... maybe with factions to shake you but it navryatli)

L
LimonadniyJoe 24.09.19

vinsent0loy
Was ridiculous, was the mission of all mates went around all the stations and planets where you can sit and enjoy pirate=) All the same 4 types of available ships=) Maybe for the pirates are the other three who were talking all pindoskih obzorschiki. Content for 4-8 hours. It is a complete failure while it is in the story lies the main failure, I will not spoil. But no in short you need to develop your base, which in the system in Eureka is bought=) But the joke is that it's the same trough that sell true with a few cosmetic changes and changes in slots and load capacity. Trash in short=)

z
zhekazloy 24.09.19

LimonadniyJoe
here, too, a little bad impression on the game
bought and upgrade, the Coyote( very, very many side quests)

Content 4-8 hours - BUT MUSIC 25 hours!!! (this radio only)
even Sapelli compilation of her collection))

On the topic - what kind of ships should appear when reputation high, check ((

R
Ruslan Sautkin 24.09.19

zhekazloy
and what kind of upgrade?
I mean soup it put itself or trough pump?

z
zhekazloy 24.09.19

Ruslan Sautkin
upgrade
the maximum level of security systems for components and weapons(a lot of money)

LimonadniyJoe wrote:
But the joke is that it's the same trough that sell true with a few cosmetic changes and changes in slots and load capacity
there can be a jamb with a lifting capacity of over extenders smuggler

L
LimonadniyJoe 24.09.19

zhekazloy
This is not exactly new ships with new names to appear on your station after this station you'll stick upgrade merchant ships, adds 4 new . But the point is that they are the same basic vehicles with a few changes in appearance and for example the same as the coyote thorn, has 4 slots for missiles 4 slots for guns and you can stick the extender Kargo 2nd level, but you pay a drop in speed and maneuverability, though not significantly. And it's called the Dingo, plus the added spike Sekvoya this is the same average profit, but instead of turrets he dokinuli another slot under the gun and under the hold, plus he painted under the tricolor=) There is still blood eagle is this the same sandy Sokol is the color red and of weapons a little more fit=) the Beluga is the same Durston=) There's also more turrets and guns=)

L
LimonadniyJoe 24.09.19

Like a fully upgraded base, there is a bar with machines, machines, a pool table, bartender and hookers which brings passive income, there are merchant ships, there is a repair where you can buy the type of cool gun although there is added 2 PU and all, and of the terminal in which you take the job, bring on 20% more money on those tasks which it is taken. But a dealer who could sell contraband there, can I have another job, but an hour of real time robot is silent=) Although, logically, this option should be=)

z
zhekazloy 24.09.19

LimonadniyJoe
in General an essence such
there are 5 ships( including the platypus)
next, after the execution and kV open clones starting 3 ships
Dingo - a clone of the coyote
Beluga - Durston
bloody - Sandstone
nominally 8 in fact, 5
корабликиhttps://rebelgalaxyoutlaw.gamepedia.com/Ship

the coolest clone of coyote(Dingo) is characterized in that 4 gun slots( instead of 6) but 4 missile settings are updated( instead of 2) and more load capacity

PECHALKA - while flying perhaps that will find))) enjoying the music ( I would like a police boat...) may possibly further increase the content....

L
LimonadniyJoe 24.09.19

zhekazloy
Another clone not written this Sequoia Sonora clone it=) And Yes exactly.

R
Ruslan Sautkin 24.09.19

in General, what is garbage
the first part was the most (vehicles weapons story) and interest(((

b
balllistic 24.09.19

suvorovv
If you refuse to pay 250 pieces, the robot will start to trade up to 50K)

s
suvorovv 24.09.19

balllistic
Well, I loshara(

S
Statixs 24.09.19

Pleasant atmosphere of the game, which makes the music.
The plot is conventional, it is impossible to say which had the effect of WOW, but then it's not in the first place.
But the fact that the game associated with space, let this adventure game, just a 5 (+ clones) ships, this is very upsetting.