3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Ya Betmen 01.03.20 12:50 am

Alpha test (The Crew 2)

Who sent the invitation? Share. Not to say that many hours on the original spent, but I was glad to see in your email box a letter from Yubikov with the invitation. Preloading is already available)
107 Comments
Sort by:
h
hupfull 01.03.20

Sent me. In the morning, preloading has begun, tonight will test if it will start.

S
SonyK_2 01.03.20

Sent, trying for the alpha version is quite good. At maximum graphics settings (which I use in the game), with my config (in profile) from 25 to 60 fps (max, limit as in the 1st part).

R
RAZIEL_ 01.03.20

the letter came
Spoiler

in my games the game there, can you please get this...
It's where to find her?

S
SonyK_2 01.03.20

RAZIEL_
Click on the link in the email - will get the registration confirmation to disclose information about the game to alpha testers. After that, the game should appear in the library (I was wrong) - download and play.
...where to look ?
If done correctly - in the library of your games in uPlay

R
RAZIEL_ 01.03.20

SonyK.
Thank you, understood. Turned off VPN and everything went.

i
insel260 01.03.20

Oh, just now went on-and here such a surprise... Well at least to 18 the number of alpha test will be. Very happy, finally! I hope the game will like the first part very impressed.

M
Medveddrg 01.03.20

You cannot turn off camera focus
Cons on this until end there of course, but still alfach

M
Mr. VeiMenn 01.03.20

Guys anyone have problem with the download? Ie when you press new game (or continue). It starts to load, then black screen and the circle loading. A further departure.

R
RAZIEL_ 01.03.20

I played a bit of it, cut down and drove on in Forza Horizon 3 DIN.

S
Stasonich_spb 01.03.20

Alpha version on PC only or what?? judging by the comments.

K
Kirill Sh. 01.03.20

Damn, why I it is not given( the First along the traveled the length and breadth, so also signed up for the test right after E3 ((((

R
RAZIEL_ 01.03.20

Kirill Sh.
Trust me, you haven't lost anything.

S
SonyK_2 01.03.20

Stasonich_spb wrote:
Alpha version on PC only or what ?
Yes.
Cyril S. wrote:
Damn, why I do not give...
Sorry, but not too worry - judging by the count of bugs, possibly CBT or OBT will.
RAZIEL_ wrote:
I played a bit of it, cut down and drove on in Forza Horizon 3 DIN.
Trust me, you haven't lost anything
If you don't like doesn't mean that others are the same way - no one is forcing DIN in this game.

i
insel260 01.03.20

Very cool that CRU 2 is very similar to Forza 3. Excellent graphics, a large fleet of vehicles, the living world, an interesting race.
And given that this is only alpha version of the game, imagine what will be in the release.
In General, NFS and Forza in flight.

And about the prompts: you do not only play games jubilee, you still often chat with support. I, for example, found and reported many bugs in the CRU 1, as and Tom Clancy. Directly corresponded with the developer about the CRU 2 and its gameplay. Since then participate in all alpha and closed beta tests. Be active!

i
insel260 01.03.20

By the way people, has anyone figured out how to game my vinyl set? What to throw, what would the game see?

S
SonyK_2 01.03.20

insel260
After creating a vinyl click on Share, choose Livery Tag should be loaded. Did a simple star on the door, loaded and in filters Shared found her, but when pressed the Report have disappeared - looks like it went in the Bank... :D

i
insel260 01.03.20

SonyK.
No, see, when you choose which vinyl will be applied (in categories), scroll through to the end. There category - Local.
Given that the editor of the vinyls they clearly skomunizdili with TDU, the pictures from the computer, most likely, it will be possible to use as vinyl.

R
RAZIEL_ 01.03.20

insel260
Do you even played Forza? In this oink 2 physics is missing, as in the latest NSF. In Forze she is gorgeous, handlebar just kicks.
And tell those lazy Asses that they again forgot to do the mirrors

b
blackadder111111 01.03.20

RAZIEL_
Do throw poop the closed alpha is not very humane. Wait for the release - we will compare. Maybe something tipo the fourth horizon will appear.
About mirrors - do a lot of people in these developers poked in the eye. Really do not understand why their engine isn't pulling them. But something tells me that in 4 years they would have done it, even if I was very lazy.

S
SonyK_2 01.03.20

insel260 wrote:
...flipping to the end. There category - Local...
I don't have one - the last line is Video game
...Given that the editor vinyls they clearly skomunizdili with TDU...
Part of the team at Ivory Tower is comprised of former employees of Eden Games, who did TDU - use developments of its editor, not to make a new one.