3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
origamikiller 01.03.20 12:53 am

Automatic headlamps (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Is there a way to disable it? Unreal annoying, especially in races
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 01.03.20

origamibiro
Fig people went on the street and don't you hate it when the wind blows stronger than I would like, the sun is not warm enough warm, no? Lose himself in hand, for L or I do not remember what is there by default.

S
Sorento NSK 01.03.20

break. on L like a distant included

d
dimon-alfa 01.03.20

H like 2 times press(initially the far lights turn on, then off)

o
origamikiller 01.03.20

Bupycop 353Accord353 dimon-alfa
I know how to turn off the light, the issue of whether to prohibit the inclusion of his machine.
Comparison with the weather in General is ridiculous.

B
Bupycop 01.03.20

origamibiro
Well, if you know, then unplug it or you difficult button to press? For each dissatisfied or need setting a separate cut? I liked the system from GTA 4 when it was possible to turn off the car, the fact that the shadows from the headlights was dynamic and much more what does this all include? I don't like that the food should be in M to use as the settings to make it automatically ate it when low HP? Why the game doesn't understand me as I want? Well, aaaaaaacaaa???

o
origamikiller 01.03.20

Bupycop
Why these contortions? It is sufficient to answer Yes or no. There are some things I learned for example about GTAO only recently, although it seems to be obvious. Could be that Avtosvet, too, somewhere turns off. Why not ask.
Or you comment that personally I find it annoying perceived as a public tantrum?

B
Bupycop 01.03.20

origamibiro
So it's on your side affectation go, because you do not like an inconsequential detail, which is solved with a single click.

T
TonyStrike 01.03.20

Guys, what are you on man face. I've also annoying is the automatic inclusion of headlights. A feeling develops that in Rockstar, I think that I am helpless and no lights on the machine turn on.

e
ed58963 01.03.20

of course. they even think that without a reminder you will not be able to create and constantly remind you how to do it