3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianAlex 01.03.20 01:11 am

Tips on passing(warning: SPOILERS!) (Seven: The Days Long Gone)

So. actually tips
1 and the main - often persist. Hero sudden death
2 After entering the city and finding weapons - find a soldier alone and nail. His full body armor will greatly help you to navigate through restricted areas. And armor is better not to throw away
3 Money from traders a little. the average - 30. but there's a small life hack - vending machines also sell(with the exception of machines with visas) :) they usually 50-60
4 do Not rush to buy visa in zone 2 in the machine - maybe you will get it by other means
5 Visas are very expensive(the higher - the more expensive. 2-150/115/0(depending on where you take). 3-250. 4-350. 5-?. 6-600. 7-not for sale) - but sometimes there is no escape. Without a visa for red lasers CAT will beat you to death. To get to bypass the lasers in the area, but there is a big risk that you will catch a patrol. In some subzones visa is clothing
6 Fast moving rasplachivaetsya burglary control unit(has map view). For each of the branches controller your
7 NPS have severely limited field of view, and not always turn my head. Take out of the boxes is not considered theft if you do not see
8 For taking the object out of the box takes time. Keep this in mind when opening. If you see that it doesn't close the drawer. there is a chance that the NPC will not attack. Does not work in closed areas, even under disguise(100% EPR).
9 Weapons heavy weight and is very expensive - from traders no money for buying it at full price. But if you do that you like from a dealer - the best option for barter no
10 Level pick and drill increases the crafting of appropriate drawings. Inspects the plot areas in scan mode, otherwise you can skip
11 ALL items are subject to revision on the basic components. Organics too. On each item under the picture there is an icon of the resulting component. Only component 6(not sure).
12 Best long-range weapons - crossbow of the polymer and its variations. Rifles and pistols only if you have a wild regen energy. YES, ENERGEIAI EATS YOUR ENERGY AS AMMUNITION. And under the Converter you it will not shoot
13 Cloaking is deceiving the camera, but does not deceive the guards. If you stay in sight of a guard - Sagrada.
14 fans of the lockpicking game save/load a will suffer. Code/position of the master key is generated at the moment when you start hacking. If you have cracked the code partially and closed/opened the window hacking - it is necessary to break again, the code will be different. However if you blew 4 attempts - you can quit and log in again. MB will have more luck with the combination
15 Game - Full-loot. Ie, if you where someone is when it arrived - the bag with the loot from it will remain on the same place. And you can always go back for him. But think - is it worth it? If you somewhere put it there to stay
16 as a permanent warehouse can advise Alhim. the lab at the Cage(aka arena). But you will need a drill 2ур
17 Some caches(bag on the minimap) standing on the street boxes have owners nearby, so carefully read the backlight(to take or to steal)
18 Drilling creates noise, so use with caution. Don't always know where it will come out at the sound of this fucking guard
19 the duration of stolen genetic code depends on the area. In the low zones is better
20 look Carefully where you're going. I managed to get stuck in one of the places, when I reached for the drawing(zone 7. go - went, leave - I can not). Maybe I was not enough through the story to the appearance of the passage, but still... a 7 zone, you can sleep... that is, pick up Technologie to taste, including technoapell. Just keep in mind that the soldiers are NOT BORNE from Crete by technogenically in the back. HP is always a couple of beats
21 Repositorium - the fortress of technomages. Walk in the armor that rescues are not always
22 Nectar you can pick up in the chapel of the city of beach Death, in the mud on the altar of demon-worshippers in the stash electrosource on the way to a wild mage Quagmire in the Repository in one of the labs, somewhere midway between the main temple of biomental and area 7
23 the Armor of technomages differ in weight. Not sure, but like the light in shooters
24 In some places appear auriculae crabs. A distinguishing feature of the Golden crystal carapace and small size. Have 5хп, but dropout 60-90 aurita. Usually a sign of a space spawn is a company of fishers, but not always. The crab buries itself as soon as you will find. To shoot immediately, otherwise run away
=to be continued=
81 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razsta007 01.03.20

what the pimp say?I do not understand something, how pokachivaetsya,

A
AlanBlade 01.03.20

the question thing in which 4 numbers in the house to introduce coherent had you opened? and how do you install chips? I always says that that there supposedly is not enough, another question broke who carried weight? and that pisses me off, COP too heavy)

X
Xpert77 01.03.20

AlanBlade
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=5534
table

R
RussianAlex 01.03.20

AlanBlade
and then there is open? 0o
the principle of hacking - as in Elex, only 5 attempts. stuff 4 random numbers - enter. further markers under the numbers: red - in the code there, yellow is there, but not at this place. green - is correct. repeat to greening.
With chips it's complicated. In the upper right corner there is a figure - nectar. This is actually your limit for the setting of grades in the chip. Nectar is very small, by definition. Different grades - eat different amounts of nectar, if only in an amount not higher than the maximum. Nectar I have found so far only in one place in the chapel. Never saw

A
AlanBlade 01.03.20

RussianAlex
thanks, I thought maybe some code sheet we have to find, steal or something like that, or where that is ? I couldn't see, so to greening, I'm trying to steal a helmet, have all climbed the shelves, all the books they've got, I thought there would be code cut already a lot of civil and protection for code, and everything is easier.

M
Macros Easy 01.03.20

Arrived on prison island, a section of the magician took his gun from the soldier took the sword. Came on the scene, and where for hour Nabil 1000 crystals + of stuff done from guns, clothes, rubbish and food dropped by enemies. Armor that was too good, the problems deliver only the soldiers when they are more than 2, and the common thugs and other shelupon as it is very fast to lay down, even a little desire was gone to play.

V
Vishez 01.03.20

Question. Has found a lot uluchshilos all the chips (in such triangular vases-urns are). But the Chip is only one Chip collector, to it the ability to blink and to Blinko 2 upgrade. I have acrobatics and regen HP and regen energy picked up - but I can't find them! Anywhere else! Though writes the updated backpack, and so on. Neither in passive nor in active, nor in a backpack. Where all these chips?!

R
Razsta007 01.03.20

The same .DON't understand a damn thing.

R
RussianAlex 01.03.20

Vishez
Razsta007
Do not confuse the chip and skill. Chip is the basis. Different chips have different characteristics(the number of slots(under skills) and podkatov(under grades)) and bonuses. And, accordingly, different possibilities for adding. Oh yeah, main Left side - active skills, the right passive. Plus all of the above has yet to consider maximum nectar. On average, one added skill eats nectar 2, one grade skill - 1 nectar. Above his head you jump will not give
And Yes, the chips can be changed on the fly out of combat... Confit chips to change the installed condition
Where to find? Search for Shura, for the... the Scanner will not knowingly given. I'd add that the second chip(chip thief) I found the plot Locka

A
Artem Cullen 01.03.20

to play this impossible! what nafig self when enemies get stuck in texture and round in one place?)))) in this corner only a couple of months to be comfortable if these crudely patches nalyapayut)

A
Artem Cullen 01.03.20

where the mayor is yopta!?)))

R
RussianAlex 01.03.20

Artem Cullen
Heh... he was Sacharissa... and specifically so. In saamy the far corner of the city. So far that just the way there is no
Ladies podskazala over the hole with the green wire from the generator. Just follow the wire
I wonder more - you in the gas tank looked? What was it? I'm just a stupid quest closed

m
minooz 01.03.20

1. I add about masking:
Stake and if the NPC notices you, or you will find the corpse, then the other, improving the standard of care. Thus, despite the fact that you are in disguise, they begin to respond to sound and to run to you and faster to recognize you in the face. Everything comes back to normal only when the place of the dead is a new NPC. But if it done without the pale, they almost do not react to you.

2. Yet there is a downside: things have no display noise. So if stock up in the first city good things, some of them give +150% to the noise - in the end, I got 600%. Although there are similar things (for example, a set of the hunter) as weight, and on har-Kam, but they do not increase the noise level.

A
Artem Cullen 01.03.20

I am just about hate everything. Climbed on the roof of the bunker and all. where next XS,where not agree well,everywhere attack and immediately killed. will ajovalasit! where to pump? why am I this muck is collected or how wonderful it is here,stupid lies useless in the inventory.

m
minooz 01.03.20

Artem Cullen
There at the entrance two technomage. One of the soldiers, constantly pissing for visa terminal, the second shooter. The key to the checkpoint the soldier, him without the pale, you need to remove (it's there near the cliff, you can throw if orourke no good (not tried it myself)) and the form to pick it up (if not). Then go to the hole in the fence, waiting for the guard on the stairs will go and climb on it. Then across the bridge, the door directly.

R
RussianAlex 01.03.20

Artem Cullen
load an early AutoSave, what's the problem? 0o
Also warned - save often
And the nectar...so he doesn't weigh nichego. And junk in your inventory will be many, the quest does not disappear. Nectar is the limit on skills and grades to them. And when, finally, comes up to you - DIRECT PUMPING is NOT HERE. Only indirect through the chip.
PS After finding tekhnokonsalt - from Crete in the back bed everything. Crossbow how was polimernoi - and left. Painfully he garbage... good Run in native armor, each area has created a cache of armor of a soldier, in case of climbing in closed areas. hacked 3 controller, bought 5 out of 7 viz. the plot - a local entertainment district
The only thing I can't understand how to get the Hunter-trader me to trade. The logic needed, the NPC passed the Master huntsman, for delivery of the hunting contract. Where is the question...
The theft of the genetic code can be used for the passage of the laser visa system without a visa. but it is risky. very. God forbid you Wake up on time :). Easier visa buy, the more money already in the middle of the game to hell.
PPP thread Who know what this disappearing smoke a bard with a lute in some places? BUTTERCUP, IS THAT YOU?

m
minooz 01.03.20

RussianAlex
He had long haunted me, but playing something Japanese, obviously not Lucy.
By the way, I still have not had to use traps. I certainly have ideas, but I somehow and without them.

A
Artem Cullen 01.03.20

Quest trip poker))) choudoir)
Spoiler

A
Artem Cullen 01.03.20

Yes, there is after one,zabagovan quests. hell some

Spoiler

R
RussianAlex 01.03.20

Artem Cullen
in the first case, you gave him gloves? gave. he is a task force called? caused. What do you want? The prize? so the heart for a car contracts, not him
second - and here nifiga.
Spoilery the camera then twist. and see the Golden cable down. it is even visible on the screen. Above-left of the box the tail sticking out. Just where the ledge starts and dangling cable is not visible