3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Olegovich _1 05.03.20 04:57 pm

Can't complete the order. (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018)

Writes that are not are missing the rubber bushings, but I checked and they are all installed .-.
7 Comments
Sort by:
i
illuzion3x 05.03.20

Maybe it's a bug. I like it due to the fact that the item I bought is not new and repaired the old.

d
dmitr9 05.03.20

Artem Olegovich _1
Probably actually somewhere forgot to put, often this happens to me with these sleeves, small and subtle

K
Kuch Pavel 05.03.20

try to click the star next to Zap.part if it has to be replaced and then you'll see what kind of change it for a new one and all should work well, just look at once picking up the car on a lift, try 2 patches to put so to say refresh game maybe it's a bug that the patches had been removed. Artem Olegovich _1

G
GSXR-600rr 05.03.20

Hi all. Check what You have in the job the minimum requirement of wear. Here in the picture all specified.
The picture on the left allow you to install all components with wear not less than 66% (if the wear is less than specified, then the item will show as failed). If You will be installing all parts with 100% wear - You will be in a small plus, and even in the red.
The picture on the right allow you to install all components with wear-not less - 100%

P
Pavel0234 05.03.20

Can anyone help in a situation, in a word... Went to the game (car mechanic simulator 2018) game on the Incentive license) undertook repairs of the car, BUT... I don't buy at the parts store is not stored in the inventory, the warehouse is still present. But in this case the purchase money shoots. I don't understand it. rebooted the game again, no change. Tell me what it is.

V
Vad44575 16.07.20

Cannot conclude that such an ordering. Is not the faulty item. Help. Game version 1.6.5 pirates.

D
DIGGER-TM 16.07.20

Vad44575 fan off