3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T0MAHAWK 05.03.20 04:57 pm

Military training

the boys at the end of 10th class, like there are these fees.and what are they doing on them?us the teacher says kick over our Sergeant will izdavaca
61 Comments
Sort by:
u
user470943 05.03.20

D. I. M. A. S [FOR the Navy]
You usually conscripts as I understand it. So I can say that it is a waste of time.
If you want to really learn fighting skills in different areas, then you need to speznaz somewhere, and I don't even know how they teach.
I have a friend of a friend, served in the Israeli army, so there is a real training, of course I will its not for everyone, but the natives of their special forces, this is the masters in all types of combat activities.
And regular Russian army only CROs run, shoot occasionally, this time is wasted for nothing, it is still at best, and at worst to leave disabled...

M
Maxi Lopez 05.03.20

D. I. M. A. S [FOR the Navy] Hello! One of my friends in the army 4 times sent, in the end went in the fall instead of the summer.

o
opezdol 05.03.20

In short, I almost grabbed, but this attitude towards me has changed. Class after class all become better and better relationship with my former enemies. To this day I'm friends with a friend when it wanted to beat and are friends with those with whom he fought. Now you will not say that we were enemies.

The fact that people - cattle. And human bydlizm is best manifested at school age, class - such a flock of any animals, chimps for example. Is the leader of the pack - the alpha male, all the females of the pack are more likely apart of the leg that is in front of him. And there are other males - beta, gamma, and other... Between them there is constant bickering in the first place. To those who somehow plays the role of leader of the pack(beta) is still shining opportunity to get a female, but he will continue to get bashed from other applicants. Same here.

T
T0MAHAWK 05.03.20

kusaya

in the army kanesh much happens,but I hope you pizdish

P
ProEvo 05.03.20

And I did not take fees due to asthma, well, well, I was told by classmates that they were out of town garbage.

T
TheEnemyInside 05.03.20

Opezdol. He realized that what he said? Nah what leadership? It's not that at all.
Not all people are the same, just most of them.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.92 05.03.20

damn,it's not about the army brought the conversation,and about how who have passed/will pass the military Zborov....and please do not need to tell you about the army,create to these discussions a new topic...please!!!

n
nnmka 05.03.20

Ran 3 miles, marched take more grub, we were fed horrible. dismantling/assembling weapons, Vodka was carrying in boxes from the juice :)

D
D.I.M.A.S [ZA VDV] 05.03.20

You usually conscripts as I understand it. So I can say that it is a waste of time.
If you want to really learn fighting skills in different areas, then you need to speznaz somewhere, and I don't even know how they teach.

The point is that you don't know, the hard training the conscripts now in the airborne and the Marines, there is a 40 times smaller than in the special forces, some contractors, it is difficult to break. I don't want the Israeli army, my goal is - VDV blue beret, the parachutes on 2 August...
Yesterday when pitched to our team, I first was offered a place in the Navy on the black sea, it is called summer camp, in General Commissar said: a choice of heaven or hell.... Naturally choose hell but in a blue beret than a Paradise without him.

T
TheEnemyInside 05.03.20

2Opezdol.
The fact that we have matured and defined their own social circle and we did not compete.
2Stalker92.
If you create a new theme then go shouting Boyan and topic delete )

M
M.A.K. 05.03.20

Well che, I went. All the rules were

G
Gendalf-golkiper 05.03.20

unREAL T0MAHAWK
the teacher probably was joking)
well, right now I finished 9-th class?

T
TheEnemyInside 05.03.20

Voobsheto after 10 go.

u
user470943 05.03.20

D. I. M. A. S [FOR the Navy]
Well, maybe you're right, survival skills will come in handy if there only do what is taught...
Do you need a military school to go with such principles =))

K
Kelevra13 05.03.20

Why not go for military training? Like fun all, marched, shot, was collected to understand the machine. In General, do not worry. But the army is another question.

B
BMW3000 05.03.20

And I do on these fees scored.

T
Tigra 05.03.20

Not, charges were drop dead time, five days of freebies with no school. To describe all it makes no sense, here is everything described to me. But, the fact is that it was fun. Lulz were navigatible shitloads and girls die of envy...

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 05.03.20

I remember when at school studied, went for 5 days, that was jokes:) Funny to remember, just a pity lean and zadrochennyx soldiers, who, on assurance of went to hell(in that part had a lot of Dougie).

D
Dobryy D. 05.03.20

By sabzh.
Brought us to the local airfield... drove everywhere, showed the aircraft (the pilots about them we were told). There were tables with weapons... you could come to see and touch... WBU saw, Pecheneg, RPG-16 (if not mistaken model ) was there. Then all built and drove back to barracks.
And then PPC. All gathered for departure, and the bus then and there! Waited two hours only then it turned out that they do not expect to return for us (the question is, at what *** actually I had to leave??). And here's a column we all flooded to the city Pastrana. Well was close to the garden plots... so managed to get on a bus and by the end of the day I was already home.

T
T0MAHAWK 05.03.20

well
on the one hand it was pretty fun and easy
on the other-our platoon never got to disassemble the AK (the other two platoons in this respect more fortunate)
the Sergeant did Oksala a freak.especially zaipal to sit 5 minutes in polarised and catching butterflies from a sitting position