3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheeki_Breeki 05.03.20 04:58 pm

Oh no, the app stopped working (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Some only noticed after the updates on the terminator, does not run, open, odd, loading, loads, like even a window opens and with the departure of Oh...Sinned on the driver, because the AMUD, it has been so, but with another game. Put the old version, which worked - it's still the same. I don't know what to do, what did not read, and a cache delete in uplai, and he yupley reinstalled, checked integrity of game files, everything is in order. on behalf of the administrator opened and the permissions set in security, I have XS that there can be. hardware:

fofix 8350
regs 580 8GB
RAM 16GB 1866MHz
sindows 10х64 1809
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 05.03.20

Cheeki_Breeki wrote:
sindows 10х64 1809
To update did not try?

B
Blood Suslik 05.03.20

Cheeki_Breeki
In the game folder, delete cache folder, I once was after a quiet start.

C
Cheeki_Breeki 05.03.20

BlackTigerTK
I doubt it's this, and I don't really desire voorde update, because I have a Assembly in which I deleted unnecessary stuff

K
Kokoprime1991 05.03.20

Hurt the description to read, like in the workshop of the GOP got... More all ASSEMBLIES put and then you have 100% all will work fine. And the thing is stupid drivers who need to complete uninstall and put the old stable version via a clean install, the game is desirable to run in a window without a frame and with administrator rights and sovmestitelstvo to give 10тки.
Here is a quote of one man as he solved the problem:
Spoilers off site their graphics card AMD installed radeon software crimson, with the help of it I updated my driver,rebooted the computer and launched the game in a window,was a time in the window as in full screen mode crashes (the window texture lag).Then out rolled the driver and started the game in full screen mode

C
Cheeki_Breeki 05.03.20

Kokoprime1991
I like to 100% everything worked, not counting the Breakpoint, and Nih (but NIOH the case in the video driver, because I found still subject to the incentive with this problem where I wrote a version that runs, put and it worked). My friend original sindows put some and he had on a CD of the game to fly, si es GOU can one rink 2 times. 75К - PITCH. And about compatibility, there 10, high 8

A
Alex Po Quest 05.03.20

Cheeki_Breeki
It is not clear, it is difficult to buy license key to Windows 10 for 1000 rubles?

C
Cheeki_Breeki 05.03.20

Alex Po Quest
Yes, it's hard. and is it difficult to help solve the problem, and not to spam your opinion ?

A
Alex Po Quest 05.03.20

Cheeki_Breeki
This is the problem that it is difficult to solve something, if not original Windows 10, and the Assembly. It is unclear what was removed and what added.