3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iamviktor 05.03.20 04:58 pm

Teddy bear (Diablo 2)

Hi, wanted to check with those who understand.
Which team bears the polar bear on the fire key will be max DPS.(not much expensive).
What weapons will he profitsee and why?
26 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 05.03.20

iamviktor wrote:
max DPS
110 ias PB, facets in all the remaining holes. Abrogatory.

i
iamviktor 05.03.20

passed
Physical DMG immediately becomes zero. how is it to be? only neironnykh to kill mobs?

m
minovalo 05.03.20

iamviktor
Vulture on the swap. And more than 136 Dex not download.

i
iamviktor 05.03.20

passed
Not an option where the fuck you come from friend! well I ask the maximum profit why you train so in all subjects))) feeling that you have already Dober brain^^

A
AGROterrorist 05.03.20

tomb reaver norm fiz damag/ all res/ damage vs undead/ -50 ias/ eshe 3 socketa pod-req or shael

N
Naaw 05.03.20

shield the witch without Gracey is not good

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.03.20

iamviktor
business people say tomsriver nnada. Chasing it right up to 5 frame - shaver, not a character. Another thing is that the machine you are deprived of the possibility of other options - folvite build with fish, synergy from charges on the stone in the SW of the shield (no need to cling to the shaft), the storm (if you drive with the stamp) - but dps with tombom OFC will be the maximum.
Local wiki good guide is - th to think of something.

i
iamviktor 05.03.20

Sweety_Mustard
I do not quite understand, with stone work synergy for fognano paw? and how it works? as the bots on the necro? or is there some other trick? have not heard before.

m
minovalo 05.03.20

iamviktor
Asked about max, dips, FC, got the answer. Don't like immunoprobes - do another build. What's Dober, XS.

Zod don't forget to push in todriver.

T
T-Fox 05.03.20

Sweety_Mustard
theme with stone so-so, it's no volcano and fisure'll have to download that exact DMG so sour cut... and that swing for the rest of the skills? to itmexit UAC, licantropia and bear(sumona)?

Z
Zigzag-V 05.03.20

useless the build to be honest

i
iamviktor 05.03.20

Zigzag-V
Not everyone is now mowing on 8ппл mobs packs. The understanding is that PG narrow the pool of playable characters, but still.

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.03.20

T-Fox
werber, lycanthropy, Wolverine, firstorm, the remains do not remember already where thrown, there is much - but get a lot findimage, Def, lots of HP without SW UAC. The main damage fisure, just resistant to fishe usually vulnerable to fire - spectra, the soul, vampirology, monkeys Nala - fire them accurately enough. In pve 0 meaning fully in FTS be into everywhere W imony ))

Zigzag-V build is interesting because they can just play, and not zadrotit. And since reset was 50 years ago, now rather cold Sarki useless the build :D

iamviktor Yes, all the same - not my skill, the bonus goes, but the stats window is not displayed.

i
iamviktor 05.03.20

Sweety_Mustard
then it is better to swing) and to wear normal armor!

i
iamviktor 05.03.20

passed
You can wear a club of Griswold, for example, take 5 frames, but fizy will be 4 times more.

T
T-Fox 05.03.20

Sweety_Mustard
is the place to be,Yes. I love dustified, and always for their proper use. In this case, as I understand it, agnela acts as the ingredients of disaster, because fizuha more powerful. What a cool tank.
But the KLA, the KLA at least 1 rocked. Che, sorry Cholet?

m
minovalo 05.03.20

iamviktor wrote:
but fizy will be 4 times more
You really decide you max damage of FC or universal trachoma. About the swap not forget, right?

i
iamviktor 05.03.20

passed
no I mean, if max DPS-pumped fire key, she also gives dps. That is reduced to that to get max Phys + fire damage (turns out it is necessary and IAS quick to beat and vezuju the level raise)
That there can 4 frame to go out and beat paw quickly - Yes. But just wondering can anyone do something test

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 05.03.20

There is a stick called Ribcracker. Samakatuwid approve.

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.03.20

T-Fox
oak entrance same. And so Persian bold + shock wave for 10 seconds+ stuns. In truth HKS PTS many buttons to press accounts, but to escape if that is always possible :D