3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 05.03.20 04:59 pm

How to skip the splash screen before launching the game (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

is it possible to skip the initial splash screen and then get bored of looking at 10-15 seconds of this crap
10 Comments
Sort by:
i
imitator26 05.03.20

Just yesterday I played everything was fine, today launch and yupley began to pump the game on 43гб. With a fright?

B
Boroda_Ussr 05.03.20

imitator26
scribe. the people you really so smart or joking? Today went DLS Warriors of new York. You have a little mileage on the website before the idiocy to write.

A
Abarmot90 05.03.20

Boroda_Ussr
People didn't buy the DLS and they have pumped the game

B
Boroda_Ussr 05.03.20

Abarmot90
when you tight. nothing pumped, and downloaded the UPDATE. It's a network game, swinging update for everyone, who bought the DLS or not.

i
imitator26 05.03.20

Boroda_Ussr
Well, what are you so nervous? If you have time to run through the sites and find time for a psychiatrist? Unfit people to water the dirt, and to put yourself on the level of Einstein.

P
PRIVA 05.03.20

just put m2 and the net 500гигов and you will not notice it all

S
Scroll51 19.06.21

So somebody found the answer to the question?

U
Unmatched 19.06.21

Scroll51
In Valhalla, deleting intro videos from the root folder helps. Tomorrow I will try to do so here. I will unsubscribe about the results.

S
Scroll51 19.06.21

Peerless
Okay, sign off.

U
Unmatched 19.06.21

Scroll51
In the morning I looked - there are no video files available at the root of the game. It doesn’t work that way to correct the situation.
In general, this is terribly infuriating. You buy such an expensive ssd so that the games start quickly and you watch the launch for a minute every time.