3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lil_G. 05.03.20 04:59 pm

How to play together? (Pro Evolution Soccer 2016)

1 on the joystick 2 on the keyboard - as in FIFA 15.
20 Comments
Sort by:
h
hipnike 05.03.20

Lil_G.
In the folder PES is Settings.exe start it in the joystick tab, put your controller!

L
Lil_G. 05.03.20

hipnike
ATP figured out...

t
tibackdss 05.03.20

Guys. I plugged in the second joystick but the dog does not see it (( any ideas how to fix this ?

N
Namiq Atakishiyev 05.03.20

please help it is impossible to play simultaneously with two joysticks

T
Traun 05.03.20

And at me does not choose to have a separate keyboard and joystick separately. All this determines for one player

D
Davut Atayev 05.03.20

Ruslan Atakishiyev
Learned how?

D
Davut Atayev 05.03.20

Ruslan Atakishiyev
Can't set up on 2 player!

Y
Yura Globa 05.03.20

Hi!
To play, the dog must first connect two controller. Then go to game folder and open settings. Go to the tab controller and put directinput" as in the screenshot, I then have to choose gamed one, this will be your first joystick below, choosedevice those who wish that was the first example I have is my Xbox 360
Then click Gamepad 1 change to Gamepad 2" And have it in your device choose your second joystick , click OK , and all) playing together

Y
Yura Globa 05.03.20

Y
Yura Globa 05.03.20

Ruslan Atakishiyev
wrote, read the above comment in this article
How to play 2-eat PES

B
Bormotorv 05.03.20

Please tell me how to play two players online on one console ps4?

K
Kirill Izhbatorkin 05.03.20

How to play together over the network on PS4??

m
mires 05.03.20

Jura Globa
thanks brother for the tip )) I did great )))

m
mires 05.03.20

m
mires 05.03.20

P
Pavlo Kremin 05.03.20

mires
How did you do it write

d
dark_rage 05.03.20

Listen, I do everything as you explained, I put gamad 2 (keyboard and joystick ), save, peresypaju in settings, and nothing saves. I think my error is due to the fact that Hamad 1 connected as a joystick and keyboard is set up as controller 1. How to set joystick as controller 2 ?

d
donkihotlamanch 05.03.20

Guys the question is , in short, the game is not determined more precisely keyboard if you connect a joystick controller and it is defined as the clave and not as a separate device that is if you play two players is defined as a separate controller and a joystick and keyboard as one device , but not showing that they are two separate devices , in FIFA for example when connecting from shows and keyboard and joystick) and the dog how to be)?

D
DavidEAW 04.10.20

I'm putting "Gamepad 2" on, but it's like when I open "Settings.exe" there's "Gamepad 1"

D
DantE_544 06.03.21

Traun
Becoming a joystick on controller 2 instead of 1