3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fenhell13666 05.03.20 05:06 pm

Problems with graphics (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In the DDR from the start bad graphics. It is almost not felt in the first location with the snow, but then it became clear. The grass is not bulky, looks terrible, the hair of the character is of poor quality, the earth and the light low detail, though options are set to high, but they look the same from low to medium. On ultra settings the picture a little better, but still not clear that this is ultra, earth and some textures (e.g. carpet) are the same soap. Tried to change graphics through xml file, and through GeForce Expirience, but nothing helps from what I found on the Internet. And okay, if graphics just looked bad, but smoothly like in the old games, but it looks terrible, the image quality is absolutely bad in itself, even regardless of the texture. Eyes unpleasant to watch.
Tried to make a screenshot to send to tech support rock, but... the SCREEN EVERYTHING is FINE. I go immediately into the game - the game itself still filthy. The screenshot was done completely under the same settings, when I am desperate.
Who knows what could be the problem?
I attach a screenshot, just imagine that actually the graphics got a lot worse, I don't know why the screenshot does not show this, or why in the game my graphics are not as on the screenshot. In the screenshot even Arthur's face is not overexposed as I have in the game. This begs the question. It turns out, the game responds to my graphics settings, but just not broadcasting them?? What's wrong with her????
16 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fenhell13666 05.03.20

To post the screenshot is not attached, lol

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.03.20

turn off the smoothing factor and it turns everything into a soap crap, this smoothing imposes a frame on another frame and how would this whole mess distorts the picture very noticeable on the trees as if they expand and turn into 2D all the detail smeared it sucks made in DDR 2 smoothing taa, I personally have to have above 60 fps put the resolution of your monitor is 1920x1080 and lower in the scale settings 900p and msaa 2x and the picture gets much better than this poor soap taa

I
InboxM 05.03.20

Fenhell13666
From an artistic point of view and technical schedule there normal. That's just bombassaro there is nothing.Let's just say it's all part of the modern AAA product.
The only thing that really spoils the picture is TAA, but here is a plus, because other types of smoothing, work even worse.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.03.20

InboxM
2x msaa doesn't lather the picture and removes the ladder to acceptable results but there is a bug sometimes trees disappear in meters 15-30, that is, let's say a certain Zales at a certain angle of the camera disappears one tree and there they were in the review at this distance, for example 7,we can in principle not critical. But no anti-aliasing and fxaa in the distance the trees appear artifacts of the black spots that flicker and very servigliano. With taa as stated above the trees extend and turn as if in 2D just like in any game on the PS2, for fun, set the maximum settings and 4K scale, taa and medium and high, sharpness to max and not to max, this way and that in different ways, the wretchedness of the taa is not very correct. So KOVO video card since the gtx 1070 and equal in performance it is better to put 2x msaa and then the resolution to wind 1.2 or 1.5 hell knows what would have happened nor below 60 fps. In my arms play gtx 1660 1920x1080 resolution, 900p zoom + 2x msaa and other settings that do not impact particularly on the schedule turned so a 75-64 fps and the overall picture is much more clear and detailed than with taa 1920x1080 medium or high without scale.

I
InboxM 05.03.20

Chuck_Norris_
With MSAA x2 still ladders, and shadow ryabyat at sunset and dawn, with x4 and 8 the situation is better, but at the cost of what? Fxaa is better to use in combination with another type of smoothing.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.03.20

InboxM
I don't know then of all evils I chose the most invisible to my sight, the shadow of ryabyat and have inaccuracies in all cases, a taa may just smearing-it smooths out but not completely. In General, my job is to offer your to give up and play with the soap on the backs even in 4K, the complete solution of the problems of poor bahawalnagar port campaign and never wakes up...

I
InboxM 05.03.20

Chuck_Norris_
But that is not the topic I created). Secondly, I tried all that only is possible, starting from TAA +Charpin from NVIDIA, freestyle, ending with the same MSAA + scale up to 900p.
The best option for me is 1080p +MSAA x2 +Fxaa+a bit of sharp from Nvidia, because Fxaa is a little soap. While more than acceptable graphics settings, for a total of 30-50 fps, in different scenes.
TAA on the other hand, works fine, because I do not understand how this aliasing works in reality. TAA reduces the rendering resolution from such soft picture.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.03.20

InboxM
TAA - technology is a temporal anti-aliasing. Take into account a few frames of drawn considering the location of personnel in the dynamics. TAA works like drawing pictures in a larger size with a subsequent decrease to the size of your monitor.

As I understand these frames are superimposed on top of the main and all the 3D models and textures render from this expanded and distorted from this and there is not clarity and samazinot, very noticeable on the trees details of leaves or pine needles and generally all the textures overlap each other and overlap each other becoming one whole and the transparency that this appears this kind of slaughter dusty myltsa and trees and greenery seem as if in 2D.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.03.20

Comparison of MSAA 2x, 900p, 1920x1080 TAA - Secondary, 1920x1080, sharpness TAA in full:

Open image in new tab
Spoiler

I
InboxM 05.03.20

Chuck_Norris_
Here you're hunted)), half of the players scored in the game.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.03.20

InboxM
the game is great but the port sucks, not too many and I've driven just picked up a setup guide looking at some website about compare what and where chart is responsible for what, a lot of it was about what settings to put that would not have soap, so judging by the comments all put taa and play Milito so also on the top pitches, a lot of people argued with foaming at the mouth that taa is normally implemented in RDR 2

D
Dogmit 05.03.20

Chuck_Norris_
TAA in the DDR 2 is sold to me. I passed on 4K 2080.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.03.20

Dogma
compare che,then with your finger

I
InboxM 05.03.20

Dogma
4k in any game will be well implemented.

A
Alex vandal 27.01.21

tell me what the fuck? if you lower the resolution, then everything is fine, i5 2400 rx 570 asos rog strix 4gb, 8gb ram ddr3, playing on ssd 240 gb with the system, more than 30% free space, connected with an adapter thought there was a problem (vga on dvi d), connected on dvi d nothing has changed.

k
kolinmah 06.03.21

Chuck_Norris_
Well, what for this msaa, which eats up to 30fps?