3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRIVA 05.03.20 05:07 pm

What is included in the season pack? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

actually the question Warriors new York you have to buy separately or for those who bought a couple of months ago season pack they come in?
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
petrovi4-klg 05.03.20

you have to buy separately

K
Kiril Dragnev 05.03.20

PRIVA
my advice to you is save denyushku, for two or three months, it will be sold for 200-300 rubles.

P
PRIVA 05.03.20

Kiril Dragnev
thank you very much, think

P
PRIVA 05.03.20

petrovi4-klg
damn then what for the season pass which until March 17

P
PRIVA 05.03.20

bought the theme you can remove!

A
Agent Nomad 05.03.20

petrovi4-klg wrote:
you have to buy separately
Came to upgrade to a 42 gig, like Warriors of new York did not buy, the version of the game I got gold, now like available game in new York, it's for a limited time or what?

D
DemonXL1080 05.03.20

Many people write on the website here, they say if I add-no, what if I get an update ? Always has been, there is a Supplement or not, always will swing the upgrade.

D
DemonXL1080 05.03.20

Agent Nomad
Like, when entering the game in the white house should be the icon of the warriors of new York go over there and see what's there.

C
CrowBY 05.03.20

Agent Nomad
42 gig swinging at all and those who bought and those who didn't buy DLS. Made it so you could see content from those players who have bought the DLS.
PRIVA
sezonka includes access to 8 classified appointments, 1 suit, early access to the jobs of the episodes (no longer relevant) and instant access to postrelease specialization 3 (gunner, engineer, flamethrower).

A
Agent Nomad 05.03.20

DemonXL1080
Went, asking 1500 wood

P
PRIVA 05.03.20

I wonder what tsalo with the game! it was the chance of a critical 60 damage from Crete 85 ! drove to new York was 27 catocala ! the entire mechanics of the game shoveled