3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Visokosnyy Ya 05.03.20 05:07 pm

Have created a deadlock problem in the quest, \"the Prophet\". Help, please! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good day!
Play Skyrim SE v 1.5.97.0.8 with all the DLC. During the quests of the Dark brotherhood and killed all the Imperial soldiers and Penitus oculatus of Dragon Bridge. Guards in armor of solitude as well. Just a habit. Always ubavu Imperial soldiers, messengers, etc. of the ordinary requestby PS, if you have the ability to cut all Imperial henchmen until the killed last witness.
Finished the quest line of the Dark brotherhood. Now pass the guardians of dawn (guards of dawn). In the quest the Prophet has been in the mages ' College where the Orc librarian sent to the location of Dragon Bridge. In the dialogue with one of the residents asked if he had seen a Moth priest. He suggested to ask the guards. The guards and no - I still have a razor to the throat and into the well. Slept 80 game days. Thought will appear, but the spawn did not happen. Tried to run with Serenoa to the scene of the attack on the priest, but nothing happens. The script does not work. Searched the Internet stage of this quest, but found none.
Can someone tell me the solution?
20 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 05.03.20

Leap I
I had a similar situation.... Was teleported from Winterhold right in the Dragon Bridge and put on a fire show... attack the dragon! While the dragon had stopped, he made all but the owner of a sawmill and its women. To ask is to ask there was nobody. I wanted to restart the auto-save before teleport, but inadvertently remained on that AutoSave. To play from the moment we entered the building the mages were lazy. If I am not mistaken I stupidly continued: went on the road to the South, across the bridge. There were overturned carts, dead Legionnaire and a vampire. The vampire was in possession of the note, after reading which there was a marker on one of the nearby caves (I think so...).
Leap I wrote:
Tried to run with Serenoa to the scene of the attack on the priest, but nothing happens. The script does not work.
He did not have to work. Sort of have to read the note:
Спойлерhttps://elderscrolls.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B0
Actually svest in your
Leap I wrote:
pass custody of dawn (guards of dawn).
the case goes like this:
Спойлерhttps://elderscrolls.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BA_(%D0%A1%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B0_%D0%A0%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B0)

V
Visokosnyy Ya 05.03.20

airstorm
The note read. Nothing happens. The marker does not appear.
Went to the cave Shelter of the Elders. They were all killed. From the corpse of Malcolm took the focusing stone, which is inserted in the pedestal. The barrier does not disappear. At the barrier, except for Malcolm 2 vampire. They are all just standing doing nothing. Even when you beat them with a sword or magic. If hung((

N
Nurp 05.03.20

Leap I
... through the console try skinuti bagnuty stage of the quest

a
airstorm 05.03.20

Leap I
Hmm.... well.. there is such an option.
Or look up the Ref ID of the object that Malkom (or click on it with the mouse in console mode) and then use the kill command . He'll die if stage of the task does not change, resurrect his team and resurrect himself (manually) to kill him.
Or to use the recycleactor command, and restart it...

L
Lodnar 05.03.20

airstorm
Easier to use the skip step in the console. At least, less likely to cause new bugs.

V
Visokosnyy Ya 05.03.20

airstorm
Nurp
Lodnar
Thank you. I will try. Not everything is clear, as very rarely used the console. Search the Internet for. Will understand.

a
airstorm 05.03.20

Lodnar
Lodnar wrote:
Easier to use the skip step in the console. At least, less likely to cause new bugs.
You're right. Well... now in his Arsenal is another method, let him try.
But something much bagnulo... Principle quest was to go further, if not after reading the notes, in the cave, when a stage to release Decsion. Although... this quest baganaly initially. There is Diksion all the time attacks after his release and never calms down, then the quest does not give up Ishranu... almost 9 years old game, and it all baguet :D

L
Lodnar 05.03.20

airstorm
Line of the dawnguard coachee than any other so for me. Personally, I have even the introductory quest buggy three times, not to mention the...

a
airstorm 05.03.20

Lodnar
Lodnar wrote:
introductory quest buggy three
I have only 1 time that happened. But... nuuu... at least when half of all passages of preprohormone (and Skyrim I have superpromoter to the holes not counting the number of times...), after Stripping all of Ronaldo the whole purpose of the quest, Florence stupidly inactive - no dialogue, no interactions. It only remains to re-upload sohranenku to the entrance to Ronald....
Although I was kasliwal a bug with the penalty Require. I think this is the most common bug.

V
Visokosnyy Ya 05.03.20

Nurp
airstorm
Lodnar
A lot of things. Nothing helped. All of the steps to the cave entrance lead to a crash when I go into the cave. The actions in the cave lead to the departure at the time of the murder of Malcolm(( . He hung with vampires.
But when I kill their team, with the resurrection of vampires they say
Is anyone here?
and immediately attacked.
On the other, when the resurrection of Malcolm. He makes a few steps toward the barrier, starts to say something, stops abruptly, and says the phrase
Is anyone here?
After that attack. Without a difference than to kill him. Tried komanduri, weapons and magic. Take the body of the stone, inserted in the pedestal and nothing happens. The barrier is not removed and does not disappear.

N
Nurp 05.03.20

Leap I
Try skinuti through the console trace. the quest In search of truth. Only sohranki bekapy.
setstage 200 dlc1vqelder

a
airstorm 05.03.20

Leap I
Leap I wrote:
He makes a few steps toward the barrier, starts to say something, stops abruptly, and says the phrase
Is anyone here?
If I remember correctly, there when approaching vampires, kick off a script. Malcolm says something to the vampires....
If they are passive, they can kill across the Pacific, to resurrect, to get out of there... in General the method has the potential to work. I've done it... you will need:
The entrance TO the cave hit the road somewhere where you can enchant all the armor, ring and necklace on stealth. Well, or code raise sneak to 100 (and 200).
Leap I wrote:
Finished the quest line of the Dark brotherhood.
After this you should have boots, a carrier which moves noiselessly.
Puts on a (apply the code to stealth... if necessary). Further, all of the quest: take note, read, go to the cave. Then try 2 options:
1 - either ask a companion (Serana or who is there with you... if you have it) wait here at the entrance.
2 or to login and wait here inside.
After that enter the stalk, typing your code in tcl, and sneaking to move straight to Malcolm with vampires. Kill the kill command. Resurrect resurrect through and just quietly go straight to the entrance/exit of the cave. There again type tcl (!!! I see that you have NOT been allocated to Malcolm or a vampire!!!). If someone left there, then attach and forward. If left outside, at the entrance to the cave, then go out, join and come back.
There is a chance that triggered the script, Malcolm will tell you what you have (if I remember correctly he says to the vampires that have to kill Decsion...), and there will need to be updated specifying whether to kill Malkom, whether free of Dexona... Maybe quest razduplitsya...

V
Visokosnyy Ya 05.03.20

Nurp
setstage tried with different stages. Even at random took the stage. Checked the current team quest showquesttargets. I watched the stages getstage . Tried resetquest.
The game crashes after the entrance to the cave or anywhere. Even at the entrance to the tavern of Dragon bridge. Sometimes crash immediately.
But the team player.completequets immediately crashes the game after entering(((.
Sohranenku from the beginning did. Before wrote here when looking for a solution in the Internet((

V
Visokosnyy Ya 05.03.20

airstorm
This just didn't do. I will try this method.

N
Nurp 05.03.20

Leap I
Here in chesco take the quest and saved, have completed the quest took the following - again preserved, and during the quest fast. sohranki.
Roll no opportunities? Maybe I will look sohranki?

V
Visokosnyy Ya 05.03.20

Nurp
There is a saving, but I will have to replay with the Dark brotherhood. More precisely from the moment when it is necessary to kill the true Emperor. Then give an additional task to kill Gaia Maron. Then I went and cut all their headquarters Penitus oculatus with Imperial soldiers to dragon Bridge. Then I went through the line of the mages Guild, in the course of 7 or 8 quests Daedra. Managed to complete all the tasks for the purchase of homes in all settlements, to receive and execute mnogestvo tasks for the study of the screams. And only then to start passing of the dawnguard.

V
Visokosnyy Ya 05.03.20

airstorm
Worked))) thank you!
Left Serana at the entrance. Did everything as you wrote. She took it and when I walked in, there was a marker on the Malcolm. He began aktivnymi vampires. When approached he heard them talking. Soaked all. The quest updated that I need to find a way to free the priest. Released.
Thank you all!
I really want to become a werewolf, as colleagues and to break apart all the woodpeckers that create zabagovan quests ))))

a
airstorm 05.03.20

Leap I
Leap I wrote:
want to become a werewolf as colleagues and to break apart all the woodpeckers that create zabagovan quests
You'll burst from eating too much :D :D :D Almost all the games that are now doing, is a raw DIY at the level of alpha testing.
Glad to have helped. This method was used in the Wald (guard the home of Mercer Frey). He loves to baganaly when I go to additional quest with vex, Maven and dual pen. You're supposed to talk to Wald, to report that he did not need Maven. Wald says minutes are not delayed, but continues to walk from the gate to the front door, from the door of the stairs, from the stairs to the gate. There is triggered the output of Rittany, login, stalk, tlc and, as described above. Then when you get close, he still comes to the gate, opens it and goes away ;)
Nice game!!!

N
Nurp 05.03.20

Leap I wrote:
Worked))) thank you!
Even I, as a stone from soul! )))))))))))))))))))))
Comrade airstorm done!
Leap I - sohranyaya before each quest )))

a
airstorm 05.03.20

Nurp
Nurp wrote:
Leap I - sohranyaya before each quest )))
... need to add make a copy of the save every time before running the game series TES :D
Here sat and thought of a game where there was a problem of broken savegames. Gothic 3, Falaut new Vegas, GTA San Andreas, the Witcher 3, Assasins creed unity... And only a series of TES faithful to tradition - consistently gives broken save :D the name of the game affects. nothing else. Inscriptions on ancient scrolls are so old they fade and disappear.