3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DevIL667eXe 05.03.20 05:09 pm

what all do I hate Carbon? (Need for Speed: Carbon)

many believe NFS Carbon bad and stupid game that AAA!?
88 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skyon 05.03.20

Now hardly anyone thinks so - after Prostrate and Undercover...

A
AK 47 05.03.20

[DEVIL667]:
I do not understand my completely normal NFS unlike carpet.

D
DevIL667eXe 05.03.20

Now hardly anyone thinks so

Yes, there is such

EA stole a lot from the fast and the furious 3 Tokyo drift

like what?

S
Serg PROFI 05.03.20

The game went like drift and canyon ,the rest of the sorry boring

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 05.03.20

The game is very good!!!! Only the features of the game are amazing. I have 5 times going through it for a new one.
a series of NFS will not be much, if her appearance will be sold blank discs.

I
Irresistible 05.03.20

About the empty blanks I do not understand, maybe I'm a noob, but the carbon each time with pleasure walk, and why I hate....... I hate that you can not pogamat together if you connect 2 computers with a network cable, Nada polyubasu access to Internet blah.

L

I meant blank discs. If they will sell blank disks their audience will decrease significantly, but only then. And before that, they will always have to take the game in huge numbers

_
_GrID_ 05.03.20

As for me and the carpet was Nichetak. The first time was in the same breath not noticing the same crooked graphs. And bugs was only when the 370Z fell to the ground once. And carbon just do mega the game was. 5 times passed. MW of course taxis without a doubt. And I'm not picky about games and for me it Nfsi standards. Especially the old ones.
PS and the carpet is collected more than 5 million copies.

L

2GrID:
And you heard what she EA was saying about carpet'and?? She said that this game is screwed. In all the magazines about the game, she was given no more than 6 points out of 10.
The main cons of the game :
A ton of graphical bugs, crappy damage model and physics, the lack of important features
Quote from the magazine:
Failure. Crash . Failure. Need for Speed is worse can't even imagine
I decided that all this nonsense, and played ...... agreed. Of course I passed it, but more it does not pull me to play.....

P
Pasha_mix 05.03.20

Carbon really mega game the Bridge vanted is very good but there are no such machines as the carbon and the cops of the bridge is much dumber than carbon.But if only these two games to make one I think this game would be equal in the genre Reicinga.And indeed strange as the games are released, and mods such as no new tracks or cars.homemade is not something that is if the Creator will release mod this thing.

i
infernal fan.ru 05.03.20

I think CARBON bullshit in a single game
and MW on the contrary the single player game but networks disappoint
About anderkover I will not argue did not play!

E
Egik1234 05.03.20

I don't know, I liked it. The city and certainly not a career short. And finally super.Was already 3 times right now, 4 times pass. In MW of course good career, but it is not felt that drive when the cops chased, they are really stupid there, and here well narawa in the box to hold, Yes to RAM. IMHO

P
Pasha_mix 05.03.20

in the bridge you can fall asleep with these cops until they rise to at least to level 4 and the carbon they are from the first level schimyat not to mention the later levels of heat

M
MWInside 05.03.20

In MV but there is a possibility of modding, which gave the possibility to change the cops. If You were boring, try my mod) and the Cardboard they were stupid and will remain (until you are smart person which revealed the DB... although judging by the year of its release, it already vryatli find)

--> career short???!!!
You gonna have to move SL fsemi cards rewards without cheating and treynerov! I set a goal to do so even 2 years ago. Did, but had to torment, because the Loot had to save (a card for 1лям in his career) and drive on the same machine 90% of the game (while Lam was nanobomby). Then I came to the conclusion that the Board is very cool and powerful thing)

E
Episcop_moo 05.03.20

Why nobody likes carbon fiber? Yes, because they are playing in Underground, where even different physics, has launched a carbon on the first turn has brought - and all that cardboard shit. Although if these same children stereotypes first saw the carbon, and then played underground, the latter would firmly took the last place among the races in their view.
For me, both games are decent, just there are people who do not want to start something new in their minds, and they need to rely on the fact that you already have.
MV - a good toy, but I do not like what they are riding during the day - less drive. Plus the cops should have to drive. Initially great, but then they don't want. And carbon want free roam to help, do not want - ssibi some stop and go in the garage. Race with the bosses if you so desired. At least when I went Underground, got frozen where bosses then? Then I realized that I just 1vs1 just did. And the cardboard is not even the first time turns out. Plus, the money you need to properly dispose of the budget. A friend of mine played in carbon, money squandered somewhere and complains type game of shit. He just didn't understand the whole interest. And 3 types of machines? Playing for the same muscle to adjust to the tuner will be difficult. And capture/defend the city? You are still the carrier of a vague rumour, and suddenly conquer the street, and in front of all proffit win the most difficult races one after another. And assistants? Isn't it great when you're under the cheers Nikki nicely overtake the first driver and the police turn to pick the line finish?
The only drawback of all NFS are show-off bosses. Somehow uninteresting. Would be better if there was a really good rider who is not throwing a stupid show-off, but rather sees you as a worthy opponent and I'm glad a fair fight with you. Normally it only last a snide friend. You say so, less anger and adrenaline? For me there are enough games =))

A
Arguru 05.03.20

hate? not sure, but after MW weak.

F
Fanat Almatinskogo Perevo 05.03.20

So Yes, I'll go. interesting race night.

Race with the bosses if you so desired. At least when I went Underground, got frozen where bosses then? Then I realized that I just 1vs1 just did. And the cardboard is not even the first time turns out. Plus, the money you need to properly dispose of the budget. A friend of mine played in carbon, money squandered somewhere and complains type game of shit.

+many agree

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 05.03.20

And I'll tell 4to, 4to for carbon DULL TRACING of Bridge vanteda and Underground!!
Fans of Carbon fiber, don't get mad at me about the street and the carpet is all the same worse =)

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 05.03.20

Not a bad game, a couple of weeks to brighten up can. Here, however, is a drawback. Neon is not enough.

P
Prepodobnyy Sultan 05.03.20

By the way, it is strange that neon forgot to shove, as it so fucked up?

In the game I only career not like, well, part of the soundtrack. And even a very good game, definitely worse than MW, but that's just my opinion.