3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aliya._ 05.03.20 05:10 pm

Crashes in Folkrace and only there (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In Folkrace crashes. Pirates,what to do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dinovart 05.03.20

If there is some mod that changes something in Folkrace take it. Start Skyrim off mods one by one ( in the file Manager or the launcher) to figure out which mods caused the departure.

M
Mk.SERGO_2.0v 05.03.20

I had that. Only then I removed the mod to increase the number of NPC and stopped.
If you have something else that I don't even know.

A
Atay Wolverine 05.03.20

And I have sporadic and inexplicable crashes on open spaces. Of mods only a couple of simple on the appearance and destruction of the guards.

s
saa0891 05.03.20

Athy Wolverine

Configuration and axle some,maybe little RAM.

A
Atay Wolverine 05.03.20

saa0891
Windows 7 32-bit, 4 GB RAM, CPU 3.20 GHz, NVidia GeForce GTS 450. Overall the game is stable on almost the highest settings (without supermodel), does not brake, but sometimes there are missions, mostly in open spaces, but sometimes in separate locations, in such case, the departures occur with surprising regularity that you get the location we have to pass very quickly.

s
saa0891 05.03.20

Athy Wolverine

Overall the game is stable on almost the highest settings (without supermodel), no brakes

No brakes is a relative term,maybe you have a game gives 30-35FPS (and when very tight and iron can not cope falls to a minimum),and that's okay with you,even though no brakes are not applicable.

I guess it's just in RAM, (at least this is a very common phenomenon departures in Skyrime happen just due to lack of RAM),although this may be a consequence of the weak graphics card,or all together,99% of that is due to a weak iron.

You can experiment with lowering the graphics settings to minimum and see whether the crashes,or is less,or not at all.

I personally have missions in the game do not happen at all,this despite the fact that I have a ton of graphical mods.

3DWSMN 05.03.20

Aliya.
Buy litsuhu wow

A
Atay Wolverine 05.03.20

saa0891
What are your settings of the computer, if not a secret?

S
Sasha008 05.03.20

I found out what id I in folkrace 0x15032510 0x1500590f 0x22 who knows the first 2 id ! third I know but I do not understand and here ( a handful of ashes) ??? who knows?

L
Lodnar 05.03.20

Саша008
A handful of Ashes was once someone alive... But then burned out\resurrected by necromancy. The problem is not a handful, but what she was.