3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brannan 05.03.20 05:10 pm

Unknown mark on the map (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When combing the area came across an unknown mark on the map. If anything, this mark only appears on the minimap (in General it is not). Can only detect it when you approach him. At these places examined every stone - nothing remarkable was found. Mark does not disappear
Spoiler

The level data were found here:

Spoiler
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 05.03.20

You're just stupid man, when you go on missions with Keir Mets, what did you open in the dungeon PORTALS, so that they have you on the map and displayed, where is the logic, why dumalka is not working

M
MudrichenkO 05.03.20

Already 30 people probably asked why and why not to think a head, parents head, and for that it would work

Y
Yaguro 05.03.20

MudrichenkO
Simply have such sites with tips discussions and chewed each step in the game's brains have atrophied. So it is useless to complain and it is too late.

V
Vanya Rygalov 05.03.20

Brannan++++++++++
Dude, do not pay attention to the intellectuals, heh. heh.... They rather unceremoniously. Ask. don't be shy.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 05.03.20

MudrichenkO
why think when you can litter the forum

a
aleks2006 05.03.20

Sanya Gladyshev
All BL... these scholars, direct PI..TS. Difficult normal brow answer?
In my opinion it is better not to answer than to litter the forum here such answers

A
Alamut95 05.03.20

aleks2006
And don't tell.

S
Sergey 82 05.03.20

Brannan
Just symbols of objects located at different height levels are shown on the map at the same time. As mentioned, these portals are located below, in the dungeon. Similarly, on the minimap the catacombs of Novigrad, you can see the message boards, which are actually higher in the city.

S
S.V.I. 05.03.20

Brannan
Wow a preponderance of the backpack as you play??:))
If these questions are not dumb or repetitive 30 people then why need a forum?

N
Nohchik1ant 05.03.20

Brannan
Yesterday, too, came across this sign.first, running around looking for the entrance, but then I remembered what Keir came out of the cave in the area.
P. S there near the shore is the entrance for the sake of interest can go.

K
KilionKrast 05.03.20

This Unknown object appeared after a quest with Keir Mets ( not optional ) and it is not an Unknown place. First, this is a teleport, and secondly there is a red arrow down means he's underground. Third, forget about this place and often read the definition of the icons on the map

B
Brannan 05.03.20

Thank you for your answers.
About you think your head. If when performing tasks with Keir Mets in the opening of the portals these icons from appearing on the map, then the question would not exist. After some time the icons appeared, and misled. What is displayed on the minimap only. Legends for maps in a given icon is not found, even went online and searched, to no avail. This forum generated the message, for two reasons: not able to understand yourself and the current method is the most deistvennyi if the first reason is relevant.

On this website on the third Witcher already established 1900+ topics. Part I flipped through, but haven't found an answer in them. All topics to read and simply not enough time.

And mark these portals are far from the caves where Keira Metz opened the portal (the cave right of the place where the question mark is a screenshot in the header).

E
Ekaterina Dyakina 05.03.20

Brannan
Thank you for this topic! Today puzzled over these markings...

d
dimanozavr71 05.03.20

Brannan
So observant, fierce, clever scrambled wits to learn))) is Also puzzled that the label is confusing. You need to play in a fun and zadrotit hammering in his head. Thanks for the theme, also around ran...