3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T-Fox 05.03.20 05:11 pm

Parsing VIDOS. Cheats or hands? (Diablo 2)

Briefly describe I am concerned: On VIDOS, if you look carefully, the paladin executes a clever combination of attacks Smith-at-TA-hammer, quite well-known for many players of the old guard. So that's what I was trying, but around the second delay faha quite difficult. I think somewhere in the 20-30% of cases I have ACCIDENTALLY managed to do the teleport without the cooldown and then in test mode in 125фкр the Assembly, of course.
So, the paladin in VIDOS bypasses this delay without the use of trow and other tragoudia. I'm interested in how? Maybe I'm not fast enough to switch/custom skills or too fast, that breaks the Locke? maybe it's a competently configured cheat or macro, that it is difficult to redeem the naked eye? maybe there's a secret gun I'm missing. If anyone has something to say, to suggest - don't hesitate. Really want to learn this technique. The variant with second cooldown does not suit me - Sorka during this time can fly, silent already about running.

Thanks in advance.
32 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serious_Alex 05.03.20

I certainly didn't participate never in the duels. But I know that there are such mice can set up macros that with one touch a button on the mouse will run for example set the skills in Diablo. These macros work well in any MMORPG where you have to press a lot of buttons controlling the character. He's probably such a thing and enjoys.

f
firkax 05.03.20

there are no secrets, the author of the video obviously cheater

a clever combination of attacks Smith-at-TA-hammer, quite famous for many players, even the old guard
known among the cheaters, it seems, used against noobs
any rules the player from the first time it detects this so-called reception and nobody will pay to use it

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 05.03.20

If you tried to implement this technique in the single, then I have bad news for you. To tell you how it's done, I certainly will not, but I can say that this information is in the public domain and practically under his nose.

T
T-Fox 05.03.20

firkax
Do not give apply Smith with 100% certainty can only be a true passive. Supposedly with the VM onions or spirits, which always fly in the middle of nowhere and aim it on the map. Just any rules the player will not communicate at all, even if can win will not be all.

the author of the video obviously cheater
But it is sad. I was hoping for a secret )

T
T-Fox 05.03.20

Grenaa Morningstar
If you tried to implement this technique in the single, then I have bad news for you.
Well already something, thank you. Try, then, on the server.
Although it is foolish to hide something in the 2020th year. But it's your business.

G

T-Fox
I want to say that you are very inattentive and this inattention first post is misinformation. Review the video on speed 0.25 MB, look at the sequence of skills. This is a big hint, ш0к.
And I don't hide MB I just want to talk.

N
Naaw 05.03.20

I'm not a great special on Hummers, but nothing like cheat.
Will come home closer look.
At the moment on the 16th second after foha there once again after about a second delay occurs, it at the changes to the hammer and Locke enters.

P
Progon_mulov. 05.03.20

will tell this secret for Shoko 141

3m3m 05.03.20

T-Fox
ofc eto ne 4it, nakonec na pg yznayt kak nado pvpwitsa hammerami, a ne 4erez crapodesinh

G

Progon_mulov.
NN, I have already prepared the soil and was ready to profit(

T
T-Fox 05.03.20

Grenaa Morningstar
Supposedly he still uses trow, I just don't see?

G

T-Fox
Why can't you see? He uses it and gets it right - before you use FOH.

T
T-Fox 05.03.20

Grenaa Morningstar
probably because looking at 65~ the second battle, on the 35th, etc. and for the life of me do not see trow.

ADD. By the way, all the skills he has uniformly switches in addition to foha i tp. Of this bunch, I think, is switched on at the same time, without delay even a millisecond. Like at least one macro was found. Okay, if so, what is he loaded? Tipo Q X LMB and RMB with a certain speed to have time to do the TA until the delay from foha?

N
NAVALNYY 05.03.20

This ligament complex to learn, but very deadly. If done correctly, we land on our enemy just at the moment when his head arrives FoH (or even a little early. Because birds enemy after hitting FoH'and the enemy will enter into FHR, then almost 100% chance to get a Hummer (which you statuete after Locke). The ligament can tear or not timing FoH/TP or if necr will do crazy frequency WSG, heading SOUTH (down). When timing a bunch, but WSG'Shamim crazy necro it a chance to get a Hummer, I would estimate 30%~.

Now about the nuances of the chords. If everything is done simply (with a monotonic switching skills between custom FoH>Throw>Teleport, you will find a custom delay between FoH and TP is about 1 second. During this time, your enemy can easily fly over the radius and Lock.

To bale out without delay need you to explain something.

Many probably wonder why a bunch looks like

Smite >Throw >FoH >Telepor t>Hammer+Concentration

not

Smite >FoH>Throw >Teleport >Hammer+Concentration

The fact is that if you try to do this bunch in Single Player (without delay), you will not succeed, no matter how fiercely you have not tried. The game itself inherent 1 second delay after caste FoH. This bundle is only possible on the server and for the following reason.

Press need TO Throw FoH's. It sends to the server additional data packet to the server like confused and forgets about the delay.

Press Throw after FoH in order to remove the delay does not make sense.

What we do:

Find purpose, Smitham (LMC), quick switch to Throw (LMB bind) and immediately after (0.5 sec) doing At (LKM) (by the way not necessarily to get to nick. works zamanabadi, if you get close). Immediately after this nick already hold RMB (teleport) and take the cursor under the feet. After Locke, accordingly, do Hammer+Concentration.

You can do Chainlock (not to refresh the lock through the PCM), but there's a knack:

Smite >Throw >FoH >Throw >Teleport >Hammer+Concentration

Bunch works best with a high ping (100-110). Pro players even connecteda through proxy servers to improve ping itself (if it is too low. low cheat the server almost never happens). Rumor has it that when quite perfect and Throw the ping is not needed.

As in the case of c SW a bunch of beneficial use to the running Necro (Smite preferably used in conjunction in Fanaticism. The difference in thresholds is decent. Without Fanaticism'and to catch anyone will be much harder). When loke NCR can drive you under Train, or Smith, you get into the stack (KLA/Golem), catching a few Spirit s/s Spear.

Choco, give run.
Lolas hi

T
T-Fox 05.03.20

BULK
You do not understand the question. Or rather not quite understand.
In a nutshell: HOW to PULL THIS off WITHOUT TROW?

N
NAVALNYY 05.03.20

T-Fox
BULK wrote:
when quite perfect and Throw the ping is not needed.

G

Copied paste from another resource, the Keck.

N
NAVALNYY 05.03.20

In General, for PG usless feature, it is better to run pagesincat on copper.

T
T-Fox 05.03.20

BULK
Bunch works best with a high ping (100-110). Pro players even connecteda through proxy servers to improve ping itself (if it is too low. low cheat the server almost never happens). Rumor has it that when quite perfect and Throw the ping is not needed.
There ping is normal, up to 80, not without a problem OFK. So the reception is almost always good, and almost always without trow. Well, OK. the Theory with the ping I like, need to test.

N
NAVALNYY 05.03.20

T-Fox

BULK wrote:
In General, for PG usless feature
A brave pitcher tried zadrochit this technique on PG and it worked one time out of 30. Thanks to the well-known code monkeys. Thus, on the server where the captured video of the subject, everything works fine.

Fuck trying to do it on PG. As for pvp on ng.