3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T-Fox 05.03.20 05:11 pm

Parsing VIDOS. Cheats or hands? (Diablo 2)

Briefly describe I am concerned: On VIDOS, if you look carefully, the paladin executes a clever combination of attacks Smith-at-TA-hammer, quite well-known for many players of the old guard. So that's what I was trying, but around the second delay faha quite difficult. I think somewhere in the 20-30% of cases I have ACCIDENTALLY managed to do the teleport without the cooldown and then in test mode in 125фкр the Assembly, of course.
So, the paladin in VIDOS bypasses this delay without the use of trow and other tragoudia. I'm interested in how? Maybe I'm not fast enough to switch/custom skills or too fast, that breaks the Locke? maybe it's a competently configured cheat or macro, that it is difficult to redeem the naked eye? maybe there's a secret gun I'm missing. If anyone has something to say, to suggest - don't hesitate. Really want to learn this technique. The variant with second cooldown does not suit me - Sorka during this time can fly, silent already about running.

Thanks in advance.
32 Comments
Sort by:
T
T-Fox 05.03.20

BULK
Fuck trying to do it on PG. As for pvp on ng.
I would say deployed, but not. I will say this: I scored quite a while yet. Just then the Russian-speaking community with whom I played a bunch of years, where else would I go with such matters, not here on the forum.

f
firkax 05.03.20

BULK wrote:
A brave pitcher tried zadrochit this technique on PG and it worked one time out of 30.
obviously ng fixed every noboby used nobodythere such as those on the video
it pleases

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.03.20

Che for the camel to 0.43 :C
In General, glich, why argue - there is firk rights. Ham arrives at the same time as Thom :D

N
NAVALNYY 05.03.20

Sweety_Mustard
ng glitches related designcom devil's mountain. and the worse ping you have, the steeper becomes the hammer ;D

N
Naaw 05.03.20

BULK
but this generally applies to all D2, I haven't seen a single place where care under the vigor was not satisfied with it

N
NAVALNYY 05.03.20

Naaw
Desync everywhere behaves in a predictable (logical), but on ng with a lousy ping, suffers not one who has such a ping and his opponent. The crutches of bilocating, obviously.

T
T-Fox 05.03.20

my post rubbed. In overall essence: Vosproizvesti Smith-at-TP does not successfully happen. Only trow and measured timings. If the fast switch, the lock flies off. But as for VIDOS, I do, unfortunately I could not, even with customized ping of about hundred.

z.s. advertisements, and hints of foul play did not. NN to remove this post.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 05.03.20

T-Fox
Three months I studied the reception of this and brought it to automatism. :]

T
T-Fox 05.03.20

Grenaa Morningstar
Well, I understand that no trow you don't do it. I was interested in and only interested in this moment. How he managed to receive successfully with such regularity on simple at-TP.

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 05.03.20

Pvp - dlea nubov!

G
GyomLaLaS 05.03.20

Hey guys
Theres no hacking in the video back when I recorded this (on eu nl and d2pk) I had tele-delay after foh quite often and had to select recorded rounds where I had less or none.

Best way to overcome foh delay: use throw>foh>tele>hammer, also it is ping dependant: the lower your ping is the more likely you'll get delay so you need 100+ ping (120-130~ ping virtually no delay at all)

T
T-Fox 05.03.20

GyomLaLaS
xDDD
Okay, thx ^_^