3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
khaag 05.03.20 05:13 pm

the system unit the monitor turns on not what to do

when you turn on the computer the system unit is switched on, and the monitor does not respond, the speaker is silent, the light on the motherboard burns, swollen capacitors no. What's the damage?
31 Comments
Sort by:
k
khaag 05.03.20

ha ha very funny. of course the monitor is enabled. but the indicator on the monitor shows that the computer is turned off

s
sn260591 05.03.20

Maybe the cable is damaged. Try it with the other.

k
khaag 05.03.20

what? if its a monitor then it most likely works because when it is disconnected the monitor says that the cable is disconnected

a
assassassass 05.03.20

the wires move. helped me.s

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 05.03.20

At me such was because of the RAM. Kontakty dirty on one plate. The computer was on, everything was burning, everything was moving (coolers), but the monitor would not turn on and sound download Windows not.
Weird, I thought. Cleaned contacts with eraser of RAM, put back. Worked.

If the sound download Windows with included columns, it is not my case. Here it is rather a problem in the wiring or the monitor itself.

k
khaag 05.03.20

all the wires were unplugged and plugged twice.

k
khaag 05.03.20

all the wires were unplugged and plugged twice.

k
khaag 05.03.20

tried to turn on without the RAM - same thing. sound Windows no.

J
JURA_85 05.03.20

I have a similar problem was. Monitor what the unit is dried up and changed all the way through. The master said that this happens inevitably when the monitor for many years. My monitor is 5-6 years. This cost me a repair of 5000 tenge. Although I have on an old computer which I sold only the system unit also had this problem I in the system unit was changed power supply was not working monitor, then changed the motherboard and everything works without problems.

k
khaag 05.03.20

the monitor probably works since the cable is disconnected, an error appears and when you press buttons on my monitor there is a window with the text test good plus if you press the power button immediately after turning on the computer does not responds although I shutdown now the computer shuts down only if 5 seconds hold the power button

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 05.03.20

khaag
The RAM you need an eraser (for pencil) to clean the (contacts on both sides of all the straps), and then put it back, not without her to run :)

k
khaag 05.03.20

if you turn on the computer without RAM it should beep the speaker and he is silent as a partisan. but still I'll try

k
khaag 05.03.20

with brushed RAM the same

S
Soglasen 05.03.20

the monitor connects to the graphics card, it can be a problem..?

k
khaag 05.03.20

most likely Yes because disabling a video card the speaker gives a long and two short blasts and with the included silent

l
leh-stav 05.03.20

I had one just like how you changed the cable from vidyahi to Monica and all plowed.

F
Fumit007 05.03.20

LOL

P
Point of SingularitY 05.03.20

Had the same trouble, all methods tried and the cable,and operative cleaning,and a graphics card from a friend checked(works),and his videos on my no...All dared is banal - buying a new motherboard =)
P. S are You by the way try the card on another computer to test...

a
alexusik 05.03.20

I have another problem After turning on the computer in the speakers monitor hear the clicks for about 5 minutes (black screen) then the image appears, Who knows what it is

k
khaag 05.03.20

Today, after consulting with the master I bought a video card.The problem was her.
I'm glad that had the opportunity to change your old radeon 9250 on something newer