3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
ossmonnovv 05.03.20 05:13 pm

Bugaetsa the first race (Forza Horizon 4)

The game works,but after the start of the first race in the festival game bugaetsa;fans scream,the scoreboard works,and cars are including my and can do nothing neither pause nor go
Please tell me what to do?

6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 05.03.20

ossmonnovv
Description start the read? Iron-soft match? In the exceptions fierwall game added?

o
ossmonnovv 05.03.20

Nicholas Unwavering
Yes,but it doesn't make any sense the game works you can ride but when I run the first race the game bugaetsa and not having that race in the game has nothing to do(

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 05.03.20

ossmonnovv
dude, I'm sure that she won from the fact that you are not all right. Obviously there are some tweaks that impede the normal operation of the game.

o
ossmonnovv 05.03.20

Nicholas Unwavering
What can I do?

i
insel260 05.03.20

ossmonnovv
The most important question - you will not believe!
If the pirates, it is likely that you've done wrong when installing / running or the version of hacked game is of poor quality. There is another option that the game developer that found a way to counter the pirates.

If the game is licensed, then the fastest option to write in support. This can be done on the official website of Forza. In the help section. Trust me, it will be the fastest way to solve the problem.

As far as I know, the game does not pay attention to gadgets. I makrona makrona keyboard and mouse (these devices sometimes cause rejection of some games), but all the games I have are Forza without any problems with them. Such a transport behavior very similar to the bug that after using cheats hacking time / speed rivals. In this case, probably will help only a full reinstall of the game or verify the game integrity (validation - MS stor - library - main game - properties - file validation). Of course while the Internet that would have broken the data could be updated and spool. I want to note that if you have pirates, and you try to update the game in MS store - you'll either get banned OR the game will cease to run at all.

o
ossmonnovv 05.03.20

insel260
I have oficialy, thank you