3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 05.03.20 05:14 pm

Drawdown, low bootability card (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Rx 5700 video card is almost always loaded on 60% put a lock. In heavy scenes fps drops regardless of graphics settings. On this same system played with the gtx 970 at a stable 60 fps, so that the rest of the components no problem. By the way, metro Exodus, too, was subsidence but in the vanishing of ethan carter fps was up to 80 and above on the ultra with the download card

That was not trivial questions : the wood last, nothing is overheating, clean the Windows, game on SSD. Iron in the profile
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 05.03.20

S
Subaru MotorSports 05.03.20

Crra
Try to turn off vertical sync in the game and the video driver via the task Manager to put a high priority for the game, put lowest graphics settings.

K
Krrrva 05.03.20

Subaru MotorSports
in the game settings is not shut off. in AMD disconnected. about the settings I wrote

D
DeadRemix 16.11.22

Krrrva
The same problem right now, did you solve it somehow?)

d
doshirak11 20.01.23

In the driver settings, the power consumption of this particular game, set the maximum performance mode, otherwise the card drops frequencies (4k ultra 3080ti is loaded by 60-70% when the frequency drops to 1000-1200, i.e. the maximum relaxation of the card, the same problem is acceptable in fifa 22 was, friezes due to a constant drop in frequencies below 1000 with a meager load, it is treated the same)