3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 05.03.20 05:27 pm

Discuss Redemption (Diablo 2)

There are links in the pvp was not up for discussion. In General, I wonder why the aura of redemption banned in pvp?
I kind of gathered himself Amazon completely, and phoenix no. Decided to direct the wigs on Jah and look at what the shield is prohibited.
We tried Golems aura does not convert to health. Or is there separate ones can be converted?
Explain the ban. Amazon because without the shield will remain so.
9 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zigzag-V 05.03.20

Perhaps not because of the aura and 40% of FS, identity interesting

Z
Zigzag-V 05.03.20

Although FS with the Phoenix so to say classic and should not give the sagging of the engine, but on torch it is full of exaggerated and sprites of the game stupidly disappear when the spam attack is , especially in the throne

Z
Zigzag-V 05.03.20

Oops , talking purely about the aura , notably blunted , but however in the rules it's about skill , it is possible for an item does not apply

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 05.03.20

Yeah.

z
zulin_ru 05.03.20

BAD666 wrote:
Decided to direct the wigs on Jah and look at what the shield is prohibited.
The whole point of PG in a nutshell .

N
NAVALNYY 05.03.20

The use of things with the above skills is allowed, however intentional or unintentional caste of these skills during pvp the player loses the game.

If there's no corpses - use on health. With this skill have fallen the same way if he doesn't, no violations. However, if modernization is not very smart or can't read, he can count violation.

T
T-Fox 05.03.20

BAD666
'brother, I, as a former Alcoa, declare: AMCI with me, as with other modernization in those days, Phoenix was playing without thinking about anything. Just map it is necessary to strip, and you order some redeem before the duel and everything will be OK.

F
F1r34ng3l 05.03.20

why pheonix without redemption

T
T-Fox 05.03.20

F1r34ng3l
On Pivipi because of the modifier %of damage on it, obviously.
Very dangerous to become Amazon, with an average DMG of titans at 2600(5200 crit) and the speed of the throw dart 9 FPA. Despite the fact that the ban on the use KB with javelin - shot. And yet, if properly sopitsa, these 400ЕД can sometimes apply to arrows.