3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 05.03.20 05:28 pm

Mnogovato not needed in games

Why when you turn off HyperThreading on 9900к fps gets higher than him? Turns out the game megapolis not yuzayut? And why ryzen 5 6/12 6/6 i5 2600 drained 9400f?
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 05.03.20

Fan_Tiesto
Fan_Tiesto wrote:
And why ryzen 5 6/12 6/6 i5 2600 drained 9400f
This is in terms of what to put for the CPU, in fact Intel that he was ahead of the 2600 games should give more money.
But answering directly to your question, there are three factors.
1. Working with memory, the Intel it's better.
2. Optimizing games for Intel processors.
3. Limited use of streams the game itself.
Looking at what games to compare processors.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.03.20

Fan_Tiesto
Well since you wrote about the 1600S

V
Vovan Wolfovich 05.03.20

Fan_Tiesto wrote:
Why when you turn off HyperThreading on 9900к fps gets higher than him?
Assorted this question. Have an opinion, but it is so that the parallel flow takes time. And of course a better kernel threads. Streams solve this in a production application, cores in games. However, the same edge Lights 5, surprisingly with a system without HT shows the results worse (as an exception).
Fan_Tiesto wrote:
And why ryzen 5 6/12 6/6 i5 2600 drained 9400f?
Зен1 weak because of the memory controller and separate crystal, and the lower performance per core, and argued that optimization. Need more VIDOS carefully to see that the same 9400F was not on Z390 fixed frequency and the RAM 3600. Someone will laugh, when the buyer sees and buy this percent.
Fan_Tiesto wrote:
Turns out the game megapolis not yuzayut?
Steam statistics says about 70 percent of PCs on 4 cores. Flow performance is always the best and versatile option in any case.
I would have forgotten about Зен1 and moved to Зен2 actually did so himself.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.03.20

purely in theory when it appeared that the logical hiperbolic I was thinking about this situation...peck-peck
here for example is the GPU of putisex CPU or massive havoc. they work in 2 flows plus the game and anything else. they work only in empty bars and they have a common synchronous cache those they were supposed to work never can. and here such POSIX with the collision of particles sees this logical flow and begins to obesity, waiting until the CPU pump main flow and slowly counting each collision of the balls in the slice of time from what PA's idea so it should be 2-4 times slower than Souvanna less nuclear but polnotely processor. however, in practice, nothing like this kind is not observed and the flow dynamic. the app is not tied to some kind of flow and percent as it decides what to ship.
next, actually do not not know where and what it drains. there are at least a couple of games which can mnogovato this macdocs 2 and total war Rome couple. so in theory they should look the difference forced the same frequency. Mario something the game is designed for 2-8 threads will have the advantage. also znachitsya the CPUs memory controllers in low frequencies and two channel Cho may not be enough bandwidth for bigdata. no idea how fared the top rubber however.
as tou it is worth noting the factor will be znachitsya support the games. it must be good nagruzok with asynchronous Shader to the CPU nonstop, who compete and Campiglio. while 8-16 stream processors tots didn't come because that was a high efficiency with the number of cores needed slow the load by itself, for example for a massive AI or AI similar principle with neural networks.
and then I remember the story for example and 2500к 2600к and there Amud FKH side by side and these processors in a few years. for the 2011-12 year enti flows were finally not needed along with 12 production intelcam and then began to need and ultimate to play 30+fps without changing the platform is almost bezvariantno that's lezhit Pitch response.

F
Fan_Tiesto 05.03.20

Denis Kyokushin
I have a regular 1600 runoff. nicho, I did not write

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.03.20

Fan_Tiesto
That is, the 1600S and 2600Х for you?

F
Fan_Tiesto 05.03.20

Denis Kyokushin
there the difference is minimal compared to with 3600, 9400

O
Oleg Adrenalin 05.03.20

Fan_Tiesto
I'll tell you what mnogovato modern games use clearly, the only question is how well they were optimized for percent.But turbo Bost it was no use.

O
OkGo 05.03.20

Oleg Adrenalin
From Busta's useless, when games are loading multiple cores are stronger than others.
And still not all the projects have learned to operate normally with 8 or more threads, at least in recent years, things are moving pretty quickly.

F
Fan_Tiesto 05.03.20

Vovan Wolfovich
70% on 4 cores, OK, but still in the game right now, rarely megopolis of usaesch. 9700к games right now - best solution, or 9600к, 6/8 monh cores without threads being dragged

g
gennaz 05.03.20

Fan_Tiesto
And why ryzen 5 6/12 6/6 i5 2600 drained 9400f?
So hard merge!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
It is immediately evident that you're an expert on hardware!

F
Fan_Tiesto 05.03.20

gennaz
It is in acceleration, the run-off, he sucks, and in the dispersal of not always catching up to Intel

L
Lex-one 05.03.20

Fan_Tiesto
So Intel can't overclock!
What to talk about?

g
gennaz 05.03.20

Fan_Tiesto
In fact, by default, Riesen uses technology presision boost.
https://www.amd.com/ru/technologies/sense-mi