3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 05.03.20 05:29 pm

Game where you have to ride on a horse - clones the Witcher 3

Hi, in General, for me, all games where you ride on horseback through the vast, empty locations - clones the Witcher 3. now, what's the catch such huge distances? okay, it was a modern setting, the DG has cars, helicopters, fast transport, but the horse - it does not go far. I was very tired in the Witcher, even losses and here these races... think that's something new! I understand. gaming industry the last several years at a standstill, but to pay 60 bucks for an empty world I'm not going!
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
GIBAY 05.03.20

Fan_Tiesto
Persuaded, tomorrow I will ask the developers RDR2 to remove from the game all locations.

F
Fan_Tiesto 05.03.20

GIBAY
They're huge and empty, so why

C
ClevoGame 05.03.20

Fan_Tiesto wrote:
clones the Witcher 3
The clone is only you, and obviously with an extra chromosome, just so narrow minded

a
airstorm 05.03.20

Fan_Tiesto wrote:
Hi, in General, for me, all games where you ride on horseback through the vast, empty locations - clones the Witcher 3
EEEEEE.......

The Witcher 3???? O_o ..... Maybe throw in another ten years, no? TES 4 Oblivion! There was even debate who's cooler Tenegrin or Unicorn :D

D
Ded gey 05.03.20

The best riding was in the Gun.

S
Seldor 05.03.20

Fan_Tiesto
short man game-type RDR2 TES4 OBLIVION GUN The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and so on.not for you
and the horse is not being

s
shadowclonejutzu 05.03.20

Seldor
easier to tell him that the RPG genre is just not played all of them)

S
Seldor 05.03.20

shadowclonejutzu
yeah you're right)

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.03.20

Fan_Tiesto
Fan_Tiesto wrote:
I understand. gaming industry the last several years at a standstill, but to pay 60 bucks for an empty world I'm not going!
Do not pay.Why for this blank theme to create?If the game does not like it,there is a magic button DELETE.Deleted and forgotten.No fatigue to worry no longer.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.03.20

I would not say that in the Witcher locations large and empty. in General their size is such that we have to walk. in volts 2 it is possible to walk which is a clone of the Witcher 3. but if the world was the size of Daggerfall well, or a couple of hundred kilometers from the edge to the edge of the peck-peck, and that the horse had to care for and protect her. then it would be real cool meaning.

U
Uebato 05.03.20

MunchkiN 616
I respect you

p
pekabir 05.03.20

Fan_Tiesto wrote:
all games where you ride on horseback through the vast, empty locations - clones the Witcher 3
in this case, dermac a clone of the legend of zelda twilight princess. and mediocre