3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Pro 05.03.20 05:29 pm

Why not work with DSR in the game? (SOMA)

I've tried to include the higher resolution - it didn't work. That is why something is happening that is such a distortion of the screen:
Spoilerthe idea is this should not be. Does anyone know how to solve this problem and it can be connected?
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
PeroAlxp 05.03.20

And the game doesn't want to enroll in Shadowplay from NVIDIA. Press to record video, but it is not hochet.

In my opinion, this is the reason and yours lies in the fact that the game runs as if in windowed mode. Ie not full screen and a window without frames.
So you have the resolution of the game gets bigger than your screen, climbs over granicy not shrinking. Fullscreen, itself compresses the picture to fit the screen. My problem with the record lies in the same. Had to enable write permissions on the desktop, pressed first to drink the servant of the Desk and clicked on the game and recorded it.
Need it or wait for patches, or in the game settings to dig what would full-screen mode included or is it a bug dozens (she likes to do it is not clear how the game run fullscreen).

A
Alex_Pro 05.03.20

PeroAlxp
This I know, but the problem is that the game I run in full screen mode. If I run in windowed mode, I stupidly would not be able to put the resolution above the original, but I can do it. In General, the problem is not this, my friend. try to understand myself, but something tells me that you have to dance with a tambourine.

d
d915 05.03.20

have the same problem as PeroAlxp
searched through the configs, certainly nothing to this decision not found

S
Svoboden 05.03.20

I do of course not want to say, but have you ever tried to just exit the game after changing the resolution and come back in?) I have also just stretched the screen if you increase the resolution, but it is necessary to restart the game as normal. Solution if that is saved, and you can see it.

A
Alex_Pro 05.03.20

Svoboden
By the way, Yes, I have not tried. Just never happened, so I did not think, stupid. Try this method.

K
Key Ovald 05.03.20

Same stuff and no go after installing the 4K and go to the game not working.
The solution is: Go to game folder, e.g. ...Steam\steamapps\common\SOMA.
Poke, right-click on Soma.exe and go to properties - compatibility. There open the change settings for high-DPI. In the opened window, click on the override mode... (which is downstairs) and scaling is done: app.
All you can play in 4K.