3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 05.03.20 05:29 pm

Movies that are fun to listen to. Advise that movie.

Have you noticed how in the movies a few movies with dialogue, interesting dialogue, dialogue action? In the movies (especially modern) can be found mainly explosions, car chases, and other action and little dialogue. Even in dramas, but in comedies, very few of these long, interesting conversations. Mainly, we demonstrate the landscapes of the city (under sad or cheerful music depending on the genre of the film). Still showing funny, or sad faces of the characters in the film. Demonstrate their emotions to the music. Show them out there that do, I think.
But in the 21st century, there are so many interesting topics to film, there is.

I just want a good movie with a long and, most importantly, interesting dialogues. Tired of action, I can't remember in what movie I saw this action scene, they all look the same. Tarantini great films, everything. If you disagree with me, you are a peasant from the Coliseum. I recently watched the movie Seven psychopaths, also a cool movie. A lot of very interesting, fascinating talk, there is action, and it's not one or the other, but on the contrary complements. Help to find stylistically similar films. To more interesting conversations had. Just do not use Google Seven psychopaths similar movies, and do not throw me the first result, I want the movie's recommended based on personal opinions after watching.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
SignIn 05.03.20

Well to lay low in Bruges is a good movie from the same Director.
Or choose from guy Ritchie, the Cohen brothers, he has not watched.

V
Volt123 05.03.20

Trilogy Linklater Before sunrise, Before sunset, Before midnight.
Lock, Buried alive...

J
Jarud 05.03.20

cloud Atlas,the Prestige

s
saa0891 05.03.20

Sin city 2.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 05.03.20

Don't know about seven psychopaths, but I personally dialogs Dr. Strangelove like.

B
Bigozerki 05.03.20

The Bible

D
Devil208 05.03.20

Thank you to unsubscribe, next week will begin to look.

o
opa dzhigurda 05.03.20

Reservoir dogs , inglorious bastards (is the works of Tarantino)
Card money two Smoking barrels (guy Ritchie)
Sunstroke (SUDDENLY it's a good movie from Besogon)
and Breaking Bad -(I understand that cereal but in the subject), Walking dead(just a lot of dialogues)
Rifleman of the Voroshilov regiment(dialogues+black humor+action=win)
Alien 1,2,3,4(moar dialogues + in the fourth part there is even an action)
Titanic Cameron
Oh yeah Saw straight to the topic
If you think so then the Director whose most rotten dialogue that's Michael Bay(absolutely all the dialogs in the movies where he is the Director empty and under development are replaced with Action and pathos and explosions.

f
fanatDimyBilana 05.03.20

Advisor By Ridley Scott.

f
fanatDimyBilana 05.03.20

OO still remembered the Military diver / Men of honor. I really like it.

G
Grandshot 05.03.20

I guess there's nothing better than the old Soviet movies. Them and listening is a pleasure =)

Well, from overseas I would advise Limitless - Region of darkness.

s
stolas 05.03.20

Keepers, Revolver.

D
Di_mentor 05.03.20

If you want to show. it is the Soprano Family. together with dialogues. Better translated Goblin. Well, if the movie you see the Slaughter. the film is one continuous dialogue.

L
LuNature 05.03.20

uft.me Alliance of free translators