3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pipsodrom 05.03.20 05:29 pm

How to change the screen resolution? (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows)

In the game there are only several modes: 640x480, 1280x720, 1280x960 and 1980х1800.
I would like 1360х768! The folders looked, but found nothing!
Is knowing the details of people?
13 Comments
Sort by:
E
ERJAN 05.03.20

pipsodrom
I solved the problem of the so - zahodish in a folder igroy. nahodish folder SAVES. further nahodish file OptionSaveData.bin otkryvaesh with Notepad. there see line resolution. and vpisyvayas his own. to. zahodish in the game and voila

p
pipsodrom 05.03.20

ERJAN
To the point! And I'm not there looking for!
With many grateful!!!

-
-SlashuuR- 05.03.20

Why when I go to the main menu, the game minimizes to a window?

B
Brazzars 05.03.20

_S-R_
the full screen in settings

-
-SlashuuR- 05.03.20

Brazzars
I put, but every time it goes to the main menu, the game minimizes to a window, regardless of settings. In the main menu.

T
Tomas Freeze 05.03.20

ERJAN
ATP tries its 1440h900 to prescribe.

-
-SlashuuR- 05.03.20

Really nobody faced a problem like mine? The installation of the other game did not help.

E
EviJI 05.03.20

Yes, I think I have the same problem as the comrade _S-R_. Put the settings in bin file, start the game, voila: the game in a window, and the resolution is not changed. Has added the inscription: the Save game is corrupted. Overwrite?, and then according to Nakatani - resolution - default. Upsetting that much.

J
Jimmy-93 05.03.20

In the shortcut properties of the game, check Run this program in compatibility mode Windows XP (service Pack 2).
Then change any settings in the game and quit it.
Go to the folder with the established game and are looking for in DamageGame\Config file DamageSystemSettings.ini, open it and look for the following lines:
ResX=1280 - width
ResY=720 - height
And change the permission at its discretion.

PS And generally the game need to run in compatibility mode with Windows XP, don't know why, but the game is not saved.

G
Gabby Freez 05.03.20

And why make the resolution is the same as in slave table?

-
-Alcatraz-- 05.03.20

Jimmy-93
Dude,you really helped me!!!!! +you)))

l
lllDELETElll 05.03.20

People I have this problem I dead space 3 changed the permissions, and the same is to Rob the table and in dead space 3 black screen and hear sounds but the game is not visible what to do?

G
Ganzalise 05.03.20

Jimmy-93

Really working way! Set the resolution under the monitor is 16:10, 1920x1200 tobish. Just want to say that I got only after all the manipulations that have been described in this thread.
1) Added compatibility with Windows XP (service Pack 2) in the shortcut properties on the desktop.
2) In the file via Notepad TMNT - Out of the Shadows\Saves\OptionSaveData.bin changed the figure from 1080 to 1200.
3) In the file via Notepad TMNT - Out of the Shadows\DamageGame\DamageSystemSettings.ini is also replaced in the string ResY=1080 number 1080 to 1200.

Worked!
In proof post a screen with a resolution of 1920x1200. Note that the squares in the menu that is square and not elongated rectangles, as it was unsuitable with a 16:10 monitor resolutions.

By the way. After the game is established a resolution of 1920x1200, the settings show 640x480. Just don't hurt him. And in file OptionSaveData.bin all values (digits) resolution is lost.

The game works in full screen, but have black stripes on top and bottom, but now the picture is not stretched.