3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pit80 05.03.20 05:30 pm

A talker is not going to job (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Question. Somehow, the quiet (quiet) is always in the cage. Does not go on the mission.
Task Visit quiet performed. For 20 mission, and she is in the cage and zero attention. Missed something? Or a glitch?
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dako7 05.03.20

When you go on a mission, under Select partner, where the horse and d-Walker, you pick a talker.All

G
Gutsz 05.03.20

Women, they all are)

z
zagruzon 05.03.20

and the cut scene of the helicopter with the quiet, when ocelot gave her to shoot the blades were?

p
pit80 05.03.20

It was.. the blades were shot. In choosing a partner it is not ((..

R
RevanTAO 05.03.20

people, who have problems with the fact that she takes the position and everything sits in the same position and not where not to go? I alone have to clean the map while she hangs

C
Crociato 05.03.20

RevanTAO
Press Tab, the map will open, then choose arrows or attack, reconnaissance and poke at the map to the desired point. Or go to the help menu mates there too these steps.Position better to choose manually, it only moves when the snake is attacked or he's gone too far. Plus a very useful intelligence, it marks enemies, resources, and captives. Suggest to pump her sleepy sniper. So it is very easy to recruit staff, but send her to an Outpost, click cover me (Q+4 sort of) until you come to the post everyone is going to sleep.

D
Dozhd82 05.03.20

Quiet girl in the cage is, because waiting for Snak's. The other characters she's not responding.