3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bastarder 05.03.20 05:30 pm

The choice of race, class and specialization. (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I decided to create this topic, to provide all possible assistance to the beginner, entering into the game. My thoughts based on personal experience and study of numerous topics related to this theme.
1.The choice of race. The best choice is the people, as they are already at the start have an extra point of skills and further have the advantage in communication. Dwarves of them, you can create good warriors and even archers, not magical powers. Elves are despised by society and their advantage almost useless. Kunar - good fighters, but have limitations in communication and other equipment (helmets). The gender of the hero. In my opinion take the floor, which You yourself have. This mainly applies to romantic relationships with companions (if You're not a pervert).
2. Hero class is the most important thing for a successful passing game. Classes can be divided into two groups; the melee (milesnick) and soldiers ranged (archers and mages). The choice of class is indirectly dependent on the type of control - gamepad or keyboard. Miesnieku it is possible to play only on the gamepad. Range classes allow you to play on the keyboard with the mouse. In any case it is better to play on a gamepad like Xbox 360 (under a sharpened game).
When you select a class it is necessary to consider the composition of the party, which will milesnick - Cassandra (warrior Templar), Blackwall (warrior tank), Cole (rogue with two daggers), Iron Bull (warrior Berserker with two-handed sword), archers - Sir with a specialization Storm, and three mage: SOLAS - Rift mage, Vivienne the mage Knight enchanter Dorian - Necromancer mage. In the game You will be able to take in party all three satellites.
In my opinion and the opinion of many players IMBA classes are: mage specialization Knight enchanter (milesnick, better to play with a gamepad), Archer with a specialization Mechanic (major Storm is better for the man's dagger, and Sir You have in your party there is),
Rating of outstanding, and simplicity in management in the first place I would put the Archer Mechanics (you can play comfortably on the keyboard), second place - Knight enchanter (don't kill, but the keyboard is difficult to play, and mnogolopastnyj, compared to luceram). These two classes with specializations alone can kill dragons. Played both, but liked the Archer Mechanic with proper leveling. Archer, in principle, it is possible to play without specialization.
In this case, my part of the party: Cassandra - tenkousei a warrior with increased damage against demons, Dorian is the mage support skills Horror and Walking bomb. The third member of the party depends on the situation, usually took Sir.or Cole. Dragons is Cassandra took the tank blackwall's character.
Ask experienced players to expand the topic with descriptions of tactics.
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 05.03.20

Bastarder
The site has a special section of the Wiki: http://www.playground.ru/wiki/dragon_age_3_inquisition/
There You can edit existing information, add their. After checking the editor may be published.

C
Celesty 05.03.20

About race I do not agree, they each have their own advantages and disadvantages. I like very much to play as an elf, I can even say more than people. The taste and color, as they say

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 05.03.20

Use the extra points people have just seems useful, then this point does not make weather. The same magic resistance of dwarves or physical damage to qunari are significantly more useful than one extra skill. And if you take into account that instead of the panel we have the infamous stump for eight slots, so that point is just a mockery.
About the keypad-mouse and gamepad as a criterion to select the class, just do not say anything nonsense. All the same game. The only thing a rogue with twin daggers play does not back on the forehead tries to go. But it is a problem of the game, not the controller.

B
Bastarder 05.03.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
About the keypad-mouse and gamepad as a criterion to select the class, just do not say anything nonsense. All the same game.

First, I did not write that the choice of control system is the criterion to select the class. Secondly, I played an Archer and a Knight-Enchanter with the help of Claudia and mouse, and gamepad. In any case a gamepad to play a much easier, less tense and tired. You must be using a controller not played, try.

B
Bastarder 05.03.20

Zoe Kim
About race I do not agree, they each have their own advantages and disadvantages. I like very much to play as an elf, I can even say more than people. The taste and color, as they say.

Nothing against the elves don't have, except that olesinska armor they will wear (insignificant), and their men are skinny and stooped. Elf also looks good.

L
LexxProAktiv 05.03.20

How anyone,but I'm mostly all games pass:Keyboard+mouse.I only have a gamepad for fighting games.