3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gorvasrad 05.03.20 05:41 pm

Can I buy new parts? (The Crew 2)

Hello. Not enough to a full set of some of the details? Is it possible to buy them? Clambered entire game and not found. I would be grateful for advice.
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gorvasrad 05.03.20

Not found how to edit the message. The first question mark is not necessary. There should be a point.

S
SonyK_2 05.03.20

Gorvasrad wrote:
...Not enough to a full set of some of the details? Is it possible to buy them?...
It seems not, only earn as prizes for racing, or to find boxes scattered around the map - but the details give randomly, need (to dial) may not fall out. He at first also thought to collect (to get the bonus for the set increased), and then scored: the details began to modify due to disassembled to change the additional ulusalcis on the right.
Not found how to edit a message...
Spoiler

G
Gorvasrad 05.03.20

SonyK_2 wrote:
became details to modify due to disassembled
SonyK_2, thank you. What does it mean? You can read more?
And yet, when removed (dismantled) unnecessary detail, increasing the account designated nuts. What is it? I thought that these points can be purchased I need more details...

S
SonyK_2 05.03.20

Gorvasrad wrote:
...when removed (dismantled) unnecessary detail, increasing the account designated nuts. What is it?...
These nuts you can modify the specifications of spare parts, starting with blue - an additional item and you can change options on the right. But every time are features that fall out randomly - sometimes better / sometimes worse and change to other. With each attempt to update a parameter (on one part) will require more parts (nuts), but so can items to pump completely for himself, up to the maximum possible %. For example for drift cars were doing to get more points (in addition to the premium that can be added to the profile), and other equipment - on faster set / restore nitro.

G
Gorvasrad 05.03.20

I tried to modify the characteristics of yellow items. The first characteristic has changed to I need literally the first time. The second characteristic is modified twenty times: features (not all, but some) are stupid to go in circles and new among them do not appear. And the third characteristic are generally not amenable to modification. Why the third characteristic yellow part not modificeres?

S
SonyK_2 05.03.20

Gorvasrad wrote:
...Why the third characteristic yellow part not modificeres?
So bad, ask the question to them. And other characteristics should be able to pump. I wrote about random sometimes next time drops the same, but with less % and then either leave the previous one, or try to temporarily change to another (preferably). Often after this falls right with % under the maximum (or higher than) - but sometimes this way you can waste a lot of nuts: your own need, or not. To ideal is to pump only parts of the maximum level (e.g., 280 of 280), if you pump a lower level, and then get better - will either have to drive old or disassemble. Part of the nuts come back, but not the fact that all spent - he specifically considered.
And do not have to pump the maximum set of parts for each car / boat / airplane a lot to pump 1 the maximum level for each of the classes (street, offroad, etc.) and, if necessary to prekinut it to the desired vehicle in the race is still on one device from each class participating, the rest of dust in the garage. Yes, a little gemorno, but all the pump does not have to - save time + have more details on the analysis.