3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Limebomb 05.03.20 05:41 pm

The computer does not turn on and beeps

Current, goes, everything is spinning, everything seems connected but no BIOS POST beeps and stupid, nothing happens, appeared after the new PSU today put a new graphics card, need help, thanks
37 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 05.03.20

Limebomb
The full configuration grandpa will write or we're all coffee grounds spices?
Speaker is?
BIOS is reset to zero?
Pytalovo 6-8пин to the video card remember?

L
Limebomb 05.03.20

Ryazancev
The speaker seems to have graphics card power supply normal

R
Ryazancev 05.03.20

Limebomb
Call me grandpa...
Ground I don't drink, Soran.

S
SPR1GGAN 05.03.20

Limebomb
let pictures Schaub was visible all the power connectors on the motherboard and opertivno

s
sobakovod 05.03.20

If not? it's percent. Times after replacing the PSU, then the percent of no power

v
vitalik76 05.03.20

Limebomb wrote:
appeared after the new PSU
If there is after the new PSU, it's highly illogical to try and fix it a new video card. Well, obviously the problem is either in the PSU or is that some kind of connector just forgot to connect.

G
GG4 05.03.20

Limebomb
You Spitalnik to the motherboard connected?

V
Vaipen 05.03.20

Vidyuhi mother compatible? And with the previous viduha the same garbage was. Came in the store, I put it and the computer does not start. It turned out that the mother does not pull. Had and mother splurge.

w
warwar556 05.03.20

When you first turn the stench was?

L
Limebomb 05.03.20

Vaipen
Vidyuhi is 100% fit
warwar556
The stench was not present

L
Limebomb 05.03.20

GG4
Of course

L
Limebomb 05.03.20

vitalik76
Yes, like all feeds

S
SonyK_2 05.03.20

Limebomb
Connector ATX 12V CPU plug not forgotten + cooler for it and the motherboard? - some systems may not start if the cooler turns (type protection). And check out not any chance connected the wire to power the graphics card to Pitalenko CPU on the motherboard - so he once hunted and gathered hastily. At first did not understand why not start, then look - picolinic confused... ;)
If understood correctly from another topic...
Спойлерhttps://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/vga_i_dvi_dlya_1050ti-988132/
...you want to buy 1050Ti? - if bought, she's got a TDP of 75 watts (according to nVidia specifications). Graphics cards with this power (or less) don't always do the power connector for the PSU on your have? - if not, will eat only from the motherboard, through the PCI-E. If so, write its model.

P. S. When you write about the problems with glands, their descriptions, it is desirable to add to the topic, or all at once in a profile - there are no psychics that you bought know nobody obliged!

L
Limebomb 05.03.20

SonyK_2
Okay sorry, I did not write config, the graphics card is powered by PCI and pin cable at the same time when I get home I will unsubscribe

S
SonyK_2 05.03.20

Limebomb
If vidyuhi is powered by a BP - powered motherboards are not so important. Normal PSU (enough power + OK) pull of her own. Model BP also write, and best of all config to the problem to identify it easier. And check all the wires - to be connected CORRECTLY!

M
Marsj 05.03.20

The fans are spinning - the monitor does not display image does not start the bios. It usually helps to reset the bios. Then the cable to the monitor, video card.

L
Limebomb 05.03.20

SonyK_2
PSU: AeroCool VX Plus 400w
Video card: Colorful GTX 1050TI
CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 640 3.0 ghz
4gb ram

R
Ryazancev 05.03.20

Limebomb wrote:
AeroCool VX Plus 400w
Who do you Kaku advised?
Try the other PSU.
I would take FSP PNR. Normal Bugatti. Not only Q-dion.

L
Limebomb 05.03.20

Ryazancev
And what BP is not pleased?

R
Ryazancev 05.03.20

Limebomb
Rhetorical question.
Spoiler

Need a regular PNR no I
Aerosoli half-Empty, in place of the jumper elements. Protection KZ at all. +Very shitty conder. Not even mid-priced TIAPO (Brown)
In FSP too it is not high quality (the Public sector), but the reliability of it...
FSP make the PSU themselves, being the Leaders in the budget segment for many years. They prefer to spend the costs of production on an Elemental basis, not painting.