3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gta anton 24.09.19 01:06 pm

what is orgie would you add in postal 2 (Postal 2)

Bazooka.
56 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAfan073 24.09.19

Ride
Thank you,downloaded.Tell me,are there only AWP?Or is there some other add-ons?Just 1.75 GB that's a bit much to Supplement.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 24.09.19

and there is a crack for AWP?

R
Ride 24.09.19

GTAfan073, there is the usual postal 2, share the pain, apocalypse weekend, a week in paradise + a large part of the published mods (mainly new weapons) for the game. Plus all this in the prescribed form, i.e. it is only necessary to unzip the archive, run the exe and play.
hm 47, if download the version that I posted above - there is only English (or sooo many dances with a tambourine in dragging files and covirena in settings - and then Russian). if you put the awp itself on the Russian version - then it will be half and half (mine sound Russian text - English). plus I was still somewhere in the fan Assembly awp there is mine, and the text in Russian, I can share.

G
Gauguin 24.09.19

You can download mods with new weapons. Although the AWP and Eternal Damnation what did not ponapihano

G
GTAfan073 24.09.19

Ride
I played in AWP-what to say,great mod,only I was there more than 50 types of weapons not found.Still a pity that this mod I have terribly slow and crashes.Apocalypse Weekend I'm just going through the.It's a pity that all this is in English.Though I well know English,but Russian, I somehow kinsfolk,so AW7 I searched everywhere crack sound-was never found.Had the English voice acting to play.

G
Gauguin 24.09.19

And Eternal Damnation is my favorite drill!

B
Bek1zo 24.09.19

BL* guys what do you drive? what 500 types? A maximum of 250-300 + in your inventory to carry can be no more than 200 like otherwise it will error

R
Ride 24.09.19

Bek1zo
I don't think the authors are lying, but who knows. And about errors - I think this just lying around fix, extend the inventory.

C
Carbon8909 24.09.19

Nailgun, ect.

N
Niggah 24.09.19

the large number of weapons in the fashion of A week in paradise - delete review 1+2

P
Poehavshiy_Fufel 24.09.19

I'd like Kalash,plasma gun,hatchet,lots of shotguns,pistols,snipers\\\like all

a
at-400 24.09.19

AK-47, a crossbow and a bunch of knives!

.International. 24.09.19

And that is not enough unless? I have enough))

M
Marina_Harmony 24.09.19

A nail gun is tough!
Already have the AWP-DR.
Eternal Damnation what did not ponapihano
There everything is made from scratch -_-
BL* guys what do you drive? what 500 types? A maximum of 250-300 + in your inventory to carry can be no more than 200 like otherwise it will error
The error you're talking about is called 250 calls.
It can occur when the set of weapons more than a hundred species! And, unfortunately, the fix from this bug is still not created.

a
at-400 24.09.19

Amir Gasan
And that is not enough unless? I have enough))
The standard weapon is a little tired and want something new, exotic.

PS. On my PC Postal2 AWP-DR, but for some reason the game slows down.
It is not by chance due to the fact that I have a weak PC?

M
Marina_Harmony 24.09.19

PS. On my PC Postal2 AWP-DR, but for some reason the game slows down.
It is not by chance due to the fact that I have a weak PC?
Uh, tell me your configuration and I will answer.
In General, the Delete Review - a pretty buggy mod and outbound, even the authors don't deny it. One of the former authors made a fix patch but it doesn't help.

a
at-400 24.09.19

The configuration of my comp:
- CPU PentiumIV 2.4 GHz,
- RAM DDR2 1GB,
- vidyuhi ATI Radeon9600 128MB,
- HDD 80GB.

Probably need a more powerful computer, right?
PS Tried in the game to change the performance settings to medium and some to a lower quality... did not help:(

G
Gauguin 24.09.19

at -400
The computer you have a weak
For WUA is not enough

M
Marina_Harmony 24.09.19

The computer you have a weak
For WUA is not enough
Ay, is not necessary here La-La!
AWP is even on 512 RAM and 32 video Radeon 9100. Tested personally by me. And about brakes - there's dismemberment, so all this is divided into separate messy, which quite begins to ship virtual memory, and in the end, these zombies spawn. But if you have a race error, then there is nothing surprising here.

G
Gauguin 24.09.19

AWP is even on 512 RAM and 32 video Radeon 9100 . Tested by me
Yes, there is.
But Galit harshly:
Tested personally by me.
My computer was then:
Intel Celeron
512 mb RAM
64 mb video Gеforce
CPU 2.0 GHZ