3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antony Zimmer 05.03.20 05:42 pm

Problem with driving school (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

This question, on the ground level in a driving school, where you back machine shlifanut the asphalt in a circle, writes press keys C and S tobish back and forth... Confused? The car is standing still and firing rubber, but in a circle is clearly not slipping.
the video shows that the car should be turned out of the wheel. like them, blah, to turn when you have 2 keys already clamped? tell me what to do... and I'd be losing my mind...
there may be myshkoy somehow possible to use the control car?
219 Comments
Sort by:
A
A-Rusher. 05.03.20

Press Z,X and then A

S
SHik 05.03.20

In short you need to make the machine control with the mouse. Pinch back and forth and twist the mouse. Then will shut off. ;)

A
Antony Zimmer 05.03.20

OK, PRSP... I will try!)

A
Antony Zimmer 05.03.20

3 keys nichrome does not work, because the 3rd button would no longer be involved... try it yourself!
but with a mouse it's gonna slip!

S
Shadow of the Dominion 05.03.20

3 keys nichrome does not work, because the 3rd button would no longer be involved... try it yourself!
------------------
Work! And why 3rd Claudia will not be involved?

A
Antony Zimmer 05.03.20

I don't know, forward backward shake and then the sides try... eventually I got it grinds the asphalt, and the wheels are spinning... maybe it's just me that) but myshkoy should do it

S

Clamp ODNOVREMNNO back and forth, then HOLD the keyboard click to the left!

A
Antony Zimmer 05.03.20

2 Toreno What's left right? you have read that you need to pinch to begin with?
DO NOT ROLL I TURNS THE WHEELS LEFT AND RIGHT KEYS WHILE HOLDING FORWARD AND BACKWARD!!!

S
SHik 05.03.20

Damn, you tried a mouse? It would be better passed this mission than here to rant.

A
Antony Zimmer 05.03.20

=))) I'm still at work, come home and try the mouse! and I'm sure the mouse will work...
And I write here for those who did not read my very first post!
don't get me wrong, anyway thanks for all the help!)

A
Azskit 05.03.20

And who-thread took the whole school 100%?

S
SHik 05.03.20

No, someone definitely took place, but I, for one, have not mastered. It is a pity that school bikes no.

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.03.20

the bike sucks, better bike

2 Antony Zimmer
I have the keyboard you can press three buttons simultaneously (e.g., W,E,D). So you got a problem with Claudia

S

I passed this school! Tortured! All jobs - 100%, the current one is 99%!

C
Crocodildo 05.03.20

Hahaha, and I have all 100%

A
A-Rusher. 05.03.20

Indeed,but what 3 favorite Ctrl-Alt-Delete

K
K O M A R 05.03.20

In short there is such a feature on some keyboard, when pressed multiple keys at the same time it hangs, as I do when on the machine if you press Alt then the right button is disabled

N
Nik014 05.03.20

The keyboard is not made for the pressing of several keys at the same time. Therefore, for the completion of this lesson, sibindi additionally or key turning or the gas/brake on the arrows or the extra keyboard (that is Num). simultaneous gas / brake in the turn you're going to need when Parking between two Banshees. And actually, it's easier to play on a gamepad)))

S
Sairis1 05.03.20

I have, too, if you have already pressed two keys, the third push don't pull - the effect of one-0.

S
SCM 05.03.20

http://tdhklan.dp.ua/Downloads/SanAndreas/Other/gta_sa_conf.rar
That's probably the most comfortable configuration management (used it on all Championships MTA, and oddly enough won). Particularly well configured keys to control aircraft. Steer With Mouse is disabled, to free lock the camera, so that schools will have to include.