3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 05.03.20 05:42 pm

what memories are associated with Max Payne You have? (Max Payne)

I remember the day when uncle brought a box of the First Max Payne. I just finished GTA 3.
Then I didn't realize the game was so breakthrough. I just played my second game on PC. But I passed the game to the end.
Why not for these pages.

Terrible to say, but the second Max Payne I only passed in 2006. After very many cool games, such as GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, Half Life 2, Fahrenheit, F. E. A. R., Quake 4, The Elder Scrolls 3-4 and many others.
In Max Payne 2 was perfect everything: an intriguing plot, awesome Noir atmosphere, almost a real series on TV which made the TV look at the levels - really interesting what's next? scripted enemies which behave almost as if alive, Mona sax.... and many other attractions.

Max Payne 1, I finished already in 2007. But then it felt better than all my previous gaming experience, except for the second part.

What memories and emotions associated with Max Payne You have?
43 Comments
Sort by:
G
God of Party 05.03.20

Let's start in order. I was 7-8 years. Brother came from a friend somewhere at midnight. Said tipo with Kirika in officenow game play how you like. Tomorrow we will play. Well then we have a whole week played for hours. Well, then in 3-4 years, since I have a computer. First was the mafia. Then took up the first max Payne. Go... (flew) then bought another version didn't. I think that kind of shit. and so the whole year trying to it to play. bought in 3 different stores. Then a year later wanted to stupidly download a save and see the comics. The Internet was not. Asked Brother. He went on the AH and saw the patch. Well, I for 2 day max. ))

K
KaiN 05.03.20

yeah I remember this day as it is now,was unremarkable June day,the computer is bought not so long ago, Yes, I'm still not particularly fond of games,Oh, it's a child running with friends on the street and roamed the yards until late in the evening,and then came home and fell on the bed, exhausted and fell asleep.

And so almost every day,so what am I and Max Payne,well, that's nothing remarkable day in June I went to the store,there were quite deserted and visitors had completely gone,only one man was considered to have the Windows CDs,I slowly walked to the window and looked at the assorted boxes of games,they were shown the men,some men with a healthy guns and half-naked girls with long swords,the seller stood at the window and thoughtfully picking her nose,I watched the show and neighing wildly,pretending that I'm not laughing at him.
Then came to him and asked - what's your biggest game,he ran a cursory look at the window and cried, but Mac Payne recently brought and handed me a disc with the game,I twisted it in my hands considering black-and-white face of some guy with a gun and some pictures on the reverse side of the disk and said I buy.The seller gave me a receipt(well that is not the hand which he was picking his nose) I said fuck and went home.
Arriving home, I threw the disc on the couch and ran outside to walk.Arriving late in the evening I remembered about the disc which I bought this morning,he was lying on the couch as if beckoning me to install it,I flopped in the chair, turned on the computer,he quietly squeaked like a mouse just caught in a trap,flying mosquitoes.... After a short installation I started the game proide several levels in a row I leaned back in the chair and quietly said... Oh..et... turned the hand on the clock was 2:30 in the morning.
After that day many years have passed I grew up,got a bristle, and graduated from high school,but this is undoubtedly a great game called Max Payne I will always remember,so it stuck with me that it out any mites will not pull out,of course I remember it first of all as a hurricane of action..Noir...and very sad story of a COP who lost his family............

Spelling and punctuation are the author's.

N
NTC73 05.03.20

I just lazy to write, a tremendous impression he received when he played in the 2nd part, so how was it the first, then still did not really understand the game, and when I passed and 1st, just dumbfounded

X
Xandee 05.03.20

The story was approximately as follows.
Autumn 2002... I finally give first own computer, there is only one game that was left from the previous owner - NFS2, it's certainly good, but definitely not enough. At that time I lived and studied in the next town only for the weekend came home. And then one autumn Friday, I after school went to the station and thought, what am I going to do on the weekends. And at this point I notice the shop sign, which was a small Department, where they sold CDs for PC and SP1. Decide to buy yourself some thread play. Go inside - there's a small window, is a bored salesman. I start with a clever kind to examine the labels on the boxes with the discs, nothing that RPG from an RTS didn't know at the time didn't know. The seller, knowing. that sees a potential victim, which can be sold Marines vs aliens 123 disguised hit of all times and peoples, begins strongly interested in what exactly I want. I honestly answer that I don't know)) He starts to offer me a different game, somewhere I do not like the name and the printing on the cover and so on... Finally, when the seller and I'm frankly tired of each other and I understand. today I like not buying anything, going to leave, as here the seller gets from a disk with a black silhouette of a man on the brick Sanei inscription red - Max Payne. I'm turning the disc in his hands, suddenly to myself I say - Buy. Give money, throw the disc in a bag and leave. Come home, and about the disk in the bag and forgotten. Remember about it only on Sunday evening, install and start playing... At 4 a.m. I have triggered the alarm, as I have to get up and go to the station again to go to another city to study, and the game failed. I have to leave everything to the level in Aysir Corporation (at the time I didn't know that there were game on for a few minutes) and walk away. And then wait until next Friday to find out what ended the journey of max through the night.......

A
AssFet 05.03.20

history similar to the history NTC73 )) 2 Payne started playing because my brother played.Sucked... And after the first max were already very attentively and received impressions much more

A
Agent Mstitel 05.03.20

Special memories there. Although I remember that first played in the second part, and I really liked it. Then I wanted to go first, but Dolgeville nowhere couldn't find her. And then lucky - found the disc was the game....and I do not regret it!

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 05.03.20

The only memory it's like I'm super slow sidyuka tried to put max...put about an hour,then something seems glyukanul...had to wait all day until I brought a normal CD...

L
LanGePas 05.03.20

My memories of Max Payne.
I always think about Max when I go out in the evening outside in the winter, when falling large snow flakes, and Chu so-slightly wary look around and think that will run out some goons,cursing and swearing ,and you stand a pump , firing and tumbling in the snow ,zakachivaetsja the corner of the house...

R
R.D.I. 05.03.20

my first game on PC. Max and I re-learned to walk and shoot. It is a pity that the disc is not sohranilsya.

K
Kudryash 05.03.20

Not the game icon...

V
Vor-mag 05.03.20

My first 3D game, that I went on YOUR comp )
Remembrance (remember):
Walked round the school, chair, moved toward the computer, my neck hurts from sitting and the final shot from a sniper rifle.. and a LONG fast(quick F9) boot on 64 MB of RAM ^_^

F
Fallen Chrono 05.03.20

In 2002, when I bought the first computer, the first game I played was Max Payne. Most of all I liked it because of the dark, oppressive atmosphere. She remembered me curve the pirate voice, but oddly enough,
I liked it more license. So far this is my favorite game. I walk her on average once in two months.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 05.03.20

my neck hurts from sitting
Duc did not have to sit on the neck...

A
AlexWake777 05.03.20

The first acquaintance with MaxPayne...
Well it was a long time ago. I then studied in the tenth grade.
The amazing thing is that my meeting with this game was winter. Moreover, the winter was then really frosty.

The game just pierced the soul. This story is in anguish... the Scene stuck in my memory forever.
The beginning in the apartment of Payne, the cries of his wife, dead baby... It was just some crush. So strong an impression on me then made an admission that I, along with Payne, to the very end of the game was full of desire for revenge.
It dreams-memories only fueled that desire.
The atmosphere, what was not, and probably will not be in any other game!
I almost did as the hero breaks through all this cold, ice, mud, evil.
In max's life came to your doomsday that everyone has their own(C). I passed through this end of the world with this guy. And it was something indescribable.
You along with Payne swept through the darker side of new York breathed in the smell of wet plaster at the hotel Lupino, were saved from an exploding building, listening to the distant whistles of the cargo port, felt the cold steel of the plant Cold Steel, marveled at the grandeur of the tower of the Aesir-Plaza, and finally, with bated breath I watched as a huge metal antenna falls on the helicopter...
It was indescribable.

Still I remember the COLD. It permeated the entire game.
Since my window was freezing cold and ...everyone was looking for shelter. It seemed that for tomorrow-hope no one was...(C), it merely added to the immersion in the game.
Actually, for me MaxPayne was and still is more than a game. That's a lifetime. More precisely the most difficult and desperate the life span of one person, whose name is so common with pain...

Generally there are only three works of interactive art, which I consider more than just games. This is MAFIA, SilentHill2, and the one and only MaxPayne.

B
Bad_Boss 05.03.20

It was a long time. the computer only bought. woke up in the morning went to the store to choose what a game. Pack the stand with wheels. the suitable seller. I asked is there anything good to play. I was offered several options. Twisting in the hand all the options. I liked the disc with a description of realistic graphics. And what the author's as he started to play in this miracle jaw dropped to his knees and hung at this level throughout the game. I bought this CD persons from 1S and looking at on the way home the box was in prevkushenii to install this product. Came home on the fly pressed the power set. The game made a good impression. Now still installed.
P. S. no wonder I skipped school.

P
Prosto Nyaha 05.03.20

Played Max Payne many times.Love this game and have fun when play it.One of my first games.Like the whole game,from beginning to end.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.89 05.03.20

the best memories))all the details of a long talk)the more all are the same almost)

S
Sacrolash 05.03.20

Passed both games. The second I liked more, because higher quality made and well-matched actors compared to the first. Mona in the second Max is generally beautiful. Really, I cling, I want to continue, this was only with Half-life 2.

v
vbv-93 05.03.20

I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME! STILL PLAY IT! sorry for SUCH GAMES are NO LONGER made!

J
Just133 05.03.20

I remember a long time ago,somewhere in 2001, the eldest sister bought the CD Duke Nukem Manhattan project which I passed.Dig deeper on disk saw some demos,among them was Max Payne.After installing,I immediately started playing and didn't understand management(previously was standard on the arrows,then went WSAD-standard),but when it was able to take care of everything,I went a bunch of times demo.And one summer day in 2003,dad brought a new assembled computer with Windows ME and a couple of games.It was NOLF2 and Max Payne...I was extremely excited after finally passed the game to the end,such a high bar in story and plot I could not imagine.This game is a standard action.Now always when I come to the cottage in the summer,I remember how you always passed this game about a vengeful COP.Then my friend showed what the cheats and I was playing with jackhammers and a bunch of painkillers.In the winter of 2004 I had a birthday and dad again made me happy.He gave me Max Payne 2.That was a miracle...