3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly Jolly 12.03.20 01:40 pm

Permanent hood (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

've already seen a couple of topics with this question but not spotted because the number of replies Yes normal cylinder, go so this is London. Although I like the idea of dressing up Jacob in a fashionable cylinder but still at times want to run only in the hood.
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 12.03.20

Dan Nyash-All-The Universe
Only in stealth mode, no more.

K
K0stya96 12.03.20

there is a way, but it's all pain in the ass) on the Thames, before entering the area of volatile memory(in other words where is the map is unavailable), to find the ship with the enemies, which goes to the area and to engage them in combat(not kill) and when you enter the zone you will transfer from her already wearing a hood...so here is possible without the stealth mode to go to the hood, but....when wearing a hood to enter the stealth mode, then after exit it will remove it...if anything, that is VIDOS on youtube if suddenly unclear)

i
imperator2112 12.03.20

Go to the stealth mode, click the button and runs and constantly carries around in the hood)

R
RI3E 12.03.20

It would be better just would have added on some thread button to remove to hood regardless of the mode. There is more a question of a visual depending on the costume. Say dressed as a tourist or Baron, it's fun to flaunt in the cylinder, but the ragged creature, or the master assassin hood to shoot is not hunting. And in General there is a caveat that the suits are drawn so that Jacob in the cylinder rear looks like a pig, Evie, in some suits a fat girl. But the visual part Evie is still more pleasant, mostly for her play. And at the expense of stealth.... well, it's in other parts of assassins concealed their identities, the syndicate also.... Hello ladies and gentlemen, we have Jacob and Evie fry... in each area of London on the roof of the carriage))))

a
alik barkin 12.03.20

I was surprised when liberated children I was stealth when I think I was in chaperone I was dressed as Edward