3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Big_Stacy 12.03.20 01:41 pm

Not put patches on a license from Uplay. (Assassin's Creed 3)

Hello, for Assassin's Creed 3 the patches are not placed on the license installed with Uplay. Game version is currently 1.01, and patch 1.02, but in the end it turns out the mistake was Not found installation folder! The installation will be aborted. Read the comments that are not put patches on just pirates, but I have the license. Technical support yubik generally ignore. Can who faced such problem and knows what to do?
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 12.03.20

Big_Stacy
And don't you need a license to be with the final patch?

S
SonyK_2 12.03.20

Big_Stacy wrote:
on Assassin's Creed 3 the patches are not placed on the license installed with Uplay. Game version is currently 1.01...
And download the latest version the problem? even freestuff in Jublee seeded 1.06.
Spoiler
Need it or 1.02?
...Technical support yubik generally ignore...
And what's the answer? - most likely will advise you to pump the game.

B
Big_Stacy 12.03.20

dilat
well, I got it a long time ago, when distributed, that's set to play, I thought that all the patches in the installation will be supplied, and there is only 1.01.

B
Big_Stacy 12.03.20

SonyK_2
that's not going to believe how time got on free hand on the OTHER yubik. Version 1.01 while booting, and not 1.06.

S
SonyK_2 12.03.20

Big_Stacy
Strange, earlier downloaded was version 1.06. Downloaded last night is the same.
Spoiler
Maybe they glitch of some kind. I Yupley recently started slow down (even on the main config, in the profile), especially immediately after installation - long loaded the pictures for the games and other information.
...got it years ago, when distributed...
I don't remember exactly when I got the game (like 30 years Yubisoft) - near the left video 2018, tried even then...
Spoiler
...and yesterday in the game saw cloud saves the game and continued from where they stopped last time:
Spoiler
But if it does not want to swing, and TP ignore - download Repack 1.06 (so he held), especially in the free version there 3 episodes of Tyranny of Washington" and additional costumes.

B
Big_Stacy 12.03.20

SonyK_2
Yes the pirates would have played. But I have saves from yupley, re-take lazy pirate.

B
Big_Stacy 12.03.20

SonyK_2
I somehow even the version is not written, also took on OTHER yubik.

Spoiler

S
SonyK_2 12.03.20

Big_Stacy
Run the multiplayer version will be seen on the main page in the lower right corner of the screen.
Spoiler

B
Big_Stacy 12.03.20

SonyK_2
Strangely, in multiplayer shows that I have version 1.06

Spoiler

But ReadMe.txt it is written that the version 1.01

Spoiler

S
Stinger_Max 12.03.20

Big_Stacy
Are you using autopatch pull the patches?

S
SonyK_2 12.03.20

Big_Stacy wrote:
in multiplayer shows that I have version 1.06
Mean is 1.06.
...in ReadMe.txt it is written that the version 1.01
May not have updated the file descriptions - for example forgotten.

B
Big_Stacy 12.03.20

Stinger_Max
probably not, download from the official website yubisofta.

B
Big_Stacy 12.03.20

SonyK_2
hopefully, forgotten, as when driving in the cart, then I have lost it, and the people in the carriage was as if in the air.

d
dilat 12.03.20

Big_Stacy
Obviously, should you believe the game)

D
DemonXL1080 12.03.20

Not put patches on a license from Uplay

S
SonyK_2 12.03.20

Big_Stacy
On the bugs / glitches in the original to pay attention not to be: not so long ago released a remastered now to the old versions they don't need a new one to sell.

S
Stinger_Max 12.03.20

Big_Stacy
Look in the game files if there is ekzeshnik with a note autopatch. Netailovka license 3 assassin still maintains the departed yubikov system autopatch. If you launch the game, and with it is run some sort of utility that begins to pull from the Internet what files, it is just autopatch.