3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metal Boss 0xE 24.09.19 01:07 pm

How cruel you are in the game ? (Postal 2)

69 Comments
Sort by:
w
wtf_kamikadze 24.09.19

so start with the fact that visiting the countryside... ... go to him somewhere higher and working as a sniper. Habibov any ubeau to make the body also broke off... very rarely is that not bothering anyone))

R
Ride 24.09.19

and I used all shovel raked and right now not playing...

A
Agent Mstitel 24.09.19

Get a gun and no one will pass me.

r
rost_yas 24.09.19

Run through the streets, shoot the head, collecting the corpses in one pile, poured gasoline on all ethno SSU. Et is not cruel, no

M
MeitDeist 24.09.19

of course not, it's cruel - electroshock poke at people for 30 seconds, they fell to the ground and writhed in pain, at the same time obidevshis, very well for them to pee and give a foot in the face :))

r
rost_yas 24.09.19

You try the following method: smoke Catnip, shoot someone in the head and kick as mono above. At certain skill it is possible to throw through the body of the email. wire

r
rost_yas 24.09.19

or watering an elephant with gasoline and set on fire. Everyone who nahoditsa in this location will die, either burned or crushed by elephant

A
Agent Mstitel 24.09.19

of course not, it's cruel - electroshock poke at people for 30 seconds, they fell to the ground and writhed in pain, at the same time obidevshis, very well for them to pee and give a foot in the face :))
Even tougher to hit the victim with electroshock until she writhes, pour gasoline and ignite, then wait until it will burn, but will be still alive to put out (to extinguish, I think everyone knows) and a mocking look as she crawls probgably. When bored - to cut the head off with a shovel (especially a good way for the cops to retaliate).

V
V0VA 1997 007 24.09.19

I love the guys in this game, on the neck full of grub is there I duck from the sniper in the neck shot there fantantic and shoal.

I
Ioann6314 24.09.19

I love football ,and there was a field ,got a shovel ,carried brow head and he started kicking while a goal is not scored)

A
Agent Mstitel 24.09.19

I love the guys in this game, on the neck full of grub is there I duck from the sniper in the neck shot there fantantic and shoal.
And I love the dudes behind the neck split with a shovel to do...and then head in for fuck all and Hello to a healthy football.

V
V0VA 1997 007 24.09.19

Honestly playing in all the cruelty in the location where an abandoned building like a terrorist attack to arrange! I go to the shops starts pressed there all dogs can set them and not only the most fun to Chica's head like a ball!!! Even with three heads!

a
at-400 24.09.19

I love to soak in the game all in a row, and that is:
to spread people Bosko Kobasa, cut them with a shovel:
- pour gasoline and to set fire to and burn from Napalm plant;
- explode the grenades(especially very interesting to place the mines out of grenades);
- kill them, man-made bazookas;
- etc....

A
Agent Mstitel 24.09.19

Even from a simple Bazooka fun when the projectile follows the victim.

V
VEL-KILLER 24.09.19

PEOPLE!

suggest this: in the Apocalypse take brow,franchise Shocker,cut off his feet, kicking IT in the face,chop off hands to elbows(or completely) ,pour petrol,and tsinnichno look like IT's crawling towards you.WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

C
Chuvakk 24.09.19

damn DC don't))

C
Condemned631 24.09.19

machetto and KOs rocks!!! ygygygygygygygygygyg!!!!!!!!!!!

V
VEL-KILLER 24.09.19

can't argue with that!!!

G
Guest 24.09.19

I Postal 2 AWP shotgun to shoot like someone shoot it decays and guts out!!!!RESSST!!!!!!
half-gta machette and KOs rocks!!! ygygygygygygygygygyg!!!!!!!!!!!
actually machetto is spelled with one t and end he has a...
BUT I AGREE WITH YOU!!!MACHETE AND BRAID PLATE IS ALL WET!!!
I still Vila all the poke like it happens the same as with a shotgun!
a hatchet like a scythe works current the door for them to break Mona!
and I also have POSTAL 2 Live on the streets leave no love!!!!

G
Guest 24.09.19

short summary: in POSTAL 2 I'm a SADIST