3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Endryu Savchenko 12.03.20 01:41 pm

The problem with I5 6500

Guys all halo) Is please who faced with similar in the percent. There are i5 6500. Stood in the motherboard Asrock pro4 B450m + gtx 1050ti Crucial 4gb*2 straps. BP can not remember. In what sense. He worked from time to time until the leg accidentally touched the wires cooler and cooling did not work on the PERC about a day( Playing in Devushku on high settings, after an hour or so 2-4 games Monique went out. Climbed into the box, turned on the system unit and saw that the cooler was not working at all. Now the situation is, pieces of Iron all new except percent. 4560 put all the rules work, is determined in the BIOS, Windows loaded, in short all good. As soon as I put i5 6500 system does not start, the BIOS sees, hanging on a frequency of 3.3 ghz. Trying to install Windows, and reaching breakdown drives be it SSD or HDD for nothing. Error breakdown and nivkakuyu. 4560 put all the rules pass. Help, who than can
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 12.03.20

Andrew Savchenko
Teach for AM4 Skylake to put?
I'll pay. :)
I can throw a Live Sit the image for diagnosis. Write to the PM. Contacts in the profile.

a
airstorm 12.03.20

Andrew Savchenko
Andrew Savchenko wrote:
There are i5 6500. Stood in the motherboard Asrock pro4 B450m
You made a mistake. Sure i5 6500???... although most likely Yes, because the second percent of the 4560 in the same socket. I suspect that the motherboard asrock pro4 b250m
Спойлерhttps://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/B250M%20Pro4/index.ru.asp
Other than that... Ryazancev already offered you help
PS eeemmm...
Andrew Savchenko wrote:
in BIOS sees, hanging on a frequency of 3.3 ghz.
You manually there's nothing twisted? It seems like the frequency of this CPU 3.2 GHz.... if I remember correctly

b
bloomm 12.03.20

Andrew Savchenko wrote:
There are i5 6500. Stood in the motherboard Asrock pro4 B450m
How did you do that, imp ?

O
Oleg Adrenalin 12.03.20

Yes this hat, forum evolyutsioniruet.

b
bazilews 12.03.20

As leg to kick the wire of the cooler...???
Why feet inside the system unit to stick...???