3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hapetrain 12.03.20 01:43 pm

The HUD in the middle. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Faced with a problem, my HUD is now in the middle and strip health swapped with a mini-map ie mini map on the right and health on the left and it is now in the middle. Who knows how to fix it ?
2 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 12.03.20

hapetrain
1st Screen in the Studio
2nd Play with mods or without? because if 1 or 2 more mods incorrectly set, and if they are along not compatible, can something be broken.
3rd version of the game is what? this applies to ensure that if you have downloaded the torrent edishen, then maybe the game is not patched, the bug is fixed with the evil, if that's a bug there.
4th Litsuha or so to speak download torrent,
5-e If the license and it is the incentive, then check integrity of game cache for missing or corrupted files in this case if you play with mods which replace original file, then after verifying the cache will download the original file, thereby damaging the mod or mods, then they need to be reinstalled.

PS why each new user of PG, when he writes about the problems in games does not provide more accurate info about the problem, what I or other users of the site should damn guess we all here thank you what?

L
LexxProAktiv 12.03.20

KIBERMAX
Just constantly ask about it.So as a guess of what the problem is not knowing all aspects it is simply impossible.