3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 12.03.20 01:44 pm

Can't play the campaign alone (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Constantly when booting imposed group game, with some partners. Want to play alone. How to do it? How to disable multiplayer? After all, it was argued that you can play alone, and it turns out pure fucking multiplayer?
13 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Iskander- 12.03.20

Edvins wrote:
and it turns out pure fucking multiplayer?
MP in the game , a co-op . One it is not particularly fun to play.

N
N.Romanoff 12.03.20

In the menu right of the button company vladochka to change the policy of detachment changed to invite only
Well, if bots are annoying before you say the capture database give them the command hold position , you'll be generally one to walk yet too far from them will not go away

S
Streeting 12.03.20

Edvins
translate yupley offline and play

E
Edvins 12.03.20

N. Romanoff
I have a button company there is no such tab to change the policy of detachment. There are 3 large square Windows and a very different content.

M
Mihail Golohvast 12.03.20

dude not in the subject he does not know how the game run just,although it's simple

E
Edvins 12.03.20

Michael Holocuast
If it's so easy, why could not explain? Took the time to write a completely empty phrase. So he did not know.

M

Edvins
Lol, what hard to click company, and then the start button ?????

S
Straik29a 12.03.20

I think the person is referring to bots. He wants 1 to play without bots even

E
Edvins 12.03.20

Michael Holocuast
Again, be original! Which button, if no buttons no?

M

Edvins
You screenshot can do?

u
ukassss 12.03.20

Do not bring me happiness invite only...Put,play.suddenly,usually at the end of the story ,begins the search for players and BAM, I'm in the coop...Even the video do not give to see.In offline mode the game does not plow.Who,what advises can?

O
Overclock[er] 12.03.20

Boring game, if you play with friends in co-op. One boring there...

x
xStriiim 12.03.20

in the new versions to see if you can only play one in the campaign mode or from teammates nowhere to go ?